Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAR RIGHT INCELS....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
FAR right extremist wish to promote supremic seperatism...as incels..this logic dies unless a promotion of JBW is implemented..which is non sense to believe that a foid would sleep with a man just solely on his race without considering the lookism factor...no...a culture change is needed instead...

While the right was promoting Christian triad values they still wish to enslave and seperate others outside of their race stock even when the other stocks accepted Christian values...

Hence the birth of the liberal movement which reversed such into integration...problem was...the integration also included segregation from Christian triad values..hence the birth of feminism and lgqxyzism...

In the midst of this polar Civil political war....incels remained outcasted FROM BOTH SPECTRUMS....hence...I present a more MODERATE movement using both sides of the coin ....all things done in moderation....

Integrate incels with proposed Christian values...in a militant order...we will become a HORDE...different races under the same banner and flag as one nation...

I wish to destroy all humans (including myself)

I wish to destroy all humans (including myself)
Ahhh.....sounds good...are you ready to repent from your racism and instead switch to misanthropicism?? (Incellic integration)

Incel power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "white power"

I'm a right wing extremist who holds conservative values but without the racism part.

Incel power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "white power"
True power lies with the ability to make a change...that's a red pilled belief.. black pill exhibits truth of fatalism....if God doesnt help us...we are finished concept...

Ahhh.....sounds good...are you ready to repent from your racism and instead switch to misanthropicism?? (Incellic integration)
I've always been a misanthrope, the racism is for fun

I've always been a misanthrope, the racism is for fun
Nothing fun about belittling a fellow incel which is of a different race....If u speak on niggers ..u should also be as quick to speak on crackas....a true misanthrope

Nothing fun about belittling a fellow incel which is of a different race....If u speak on niggers ..u should also be as quick to speak on crackas....a true misanthrope
Don't care, I do both

Stormfrontcels are chad worshippers plain and simple. They talk about Nikolai Tesla as if he is their long lost brother. Like nigga you have no play in any of this.

Your own women and men rejected you and now you are fighting for them? Actual cucks are less of a cuck than these guys.

True power lies with the ability to make a change...that's a red pilled belief.. black pill exhibits truth of fatalism....if God doesnt help us...we are finished concept...
God does not exist

No god for your face
My face resembles god...that's y the world rejects me....I was made in his image...the world treats me like I dnt exist....fffuccckkkk

Stormfrontcels are chad worshippers plain and simple. They talk about Nikolai Tesla as if he is their long lost brother. Like nigga you have no play in any of this.

Your own women and men rejected you and now you are fighting for them? Actual cucks are less of a cuck than these guys.
Yea...cause at least a cuck has a chance to coom...lmmaaooo

Oh look all the brownoid invaders agree that it's stupid to be pro-white hahaha. Nice try jew.

Oh look all the brownoid invaders agree that it's stupid to be pro-white hahaha. Nice try jew.
Europeans are invading each other...lmmaoo..Europe has been the most wore torn continent in history...

As an incel, it doesn't make any sense. Misanthropy and pessimism is the only thing that make sense.

Your own women and men rejected you and now you are fighting for them
Tbf they’re fighting for eugenics and onto good genes being passed on plus less women autonomy.

It’s unrealistic but not contradictory

fighting for eugenics and onto good genes being passed on plus less women autonomy.
You don't have to be a stormfrontcel to want that.

Consequentially yes, but their motives lie in chad worship.
I mean yeah. They want the best genes to go on and create the ubermensch ie creating chads. Ideally to eliminate the incel chad dichotomy. This will never happen of course as there will always be incels but this is essentially what they’re trying to do.

As an incel, it doesn't make any sense. Misanthropy and pessimism is the only thing that make sense.

Tbf they’re fighting for eugenics and onto good genes being passed on plus less women autonomy.

It’s unrealistic but not contradictory
THE FUCK...dwarnism says we evolve from apes...lmmmaooo why the fuck we stressing passing on genes???? LLMMAOOO