Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat foid with high standards complains Chad only wants to fuck, says non-Chad men are ''boring''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1ath02z/why_the_piss_are_most_men_so_boring/

So this 28 year old fat foid can still reliably get Chad. And instead of being grateful for this, she complains because she can't trap him in a relationship:
Decent looking yet they're a player/unhinged/fake friend-two faced
Dumb fucking bitch. Why would Chad want to settle down with you when he can get skinny slender Stacies? But I do have a solution for you, foid. Chad isn't the only type of man who exists. In fact, 99% of men are not Chad, and they are desperate, and would love to be given a chance to be with a foid.

Oh, but:
Very boring/below average and just boring to talk too
Notice her dichotomy here: to her, men are either good looking Chads who only want to fuck, or ''boring and below average''.

Chad cannot be boring because he is attractive. If you're ugly, you're automatically boring. Yet another proof looks is ALL that matters.

Or maybe I'm lesbian
IT loves to make fun of us when we say lesbians turn straight for Chad, but this is the proof. She is only attracted to the 1% of men, she is SO UNATTRACTED TO 99% OF MEN, THAT SHE FEELS LIKE A LESBIAN.

But Chad's dick can really turn her straight. It's not even a joke. Not even a meme. The foid herself admits this. All foids are chadsexual.

Man, can you even fucking imagine the position she's in?

She can still get top 1% Chad cock whenever she feels like, even when she's fat, AND THAT'S STILL NOT FUCKING ENOUGH.

Can you even fucking imagine this scenario with the roles reverse? A fat man saying she can fuck all the Stacies he wants, but then complaining that they don't want to marry him and form a family with him.

I just have no words man. Women have all the power in society. The only remnants of male power are some male CEOs that are quickly getting replaced by 50% gender quota females. It's fucking over. Men have nothing left. They have no power. Men have it worse in every single way in current day.

Females outdo boys in school, they outearn men, they have all the social power, they can get jobs and promotions with sexual favors, they can falsely accuse you of anything without anyproof and the #believeallwomen simps will defend them and take their part.

It's absolutely over. It's simply over.

The ONLY reason society hasn't crumbled yet is that the men from previous generations, from millenials and older, still could mostly get women through betabuxxing. They can still feel like their wageslaving is worth something. They can still get pity sex from their wives once every 2 months.

But starting with the zoomers, that is over. Betabuxxing is no longer an option for most men. Being a high tier normie / chadlite is now required to be a betabuxxer.

Not even gonna mention gen alpha. They're utterly fucked. Every generation from now will be more and more fucked. Society will crumble because the path we're currently set on is not sustainable.

Women will NOT marry down, will NOT date down. They want you to earn AT LEAST as much as them, and be above average looking, height, penis size.

Feminism brainwashed them into hating men, hating femininity, not wanting children anymore. It's not even a joke, not even a meme, not even an exaggeration. There's not enough births to sustain our society. It's fucking over.

IT will never touch this.

fat is the new skinny, obese is the new chubby.
if a female says she's chubby you can safely assume her weight starts with 2

And I want to applaud this brave cel in the comment section, fighting the good fight, sacrifing his karma to call foids on their shit.

Also, this ungrateful fucking piece of shit foid. She had so many dates with non-Chads, that she forgot how many.

Meanwhile, even ONE FUCKING SINGLE DATE for a man will positively change his life for the better. It would boost his confidence, increase his mental health.

Why do you go to this forums to damage your mental health further? There's suffering and then suffering for the sake of it. You can't gain anything new from observing evil, just more anger.

Why do you go to this forums to damage your mental health further? There's suffering and then suffering for the sake of it. You can't gain anything new from observing evil, just more anger.
I don't know, I can't stop. I've been using Reddit for over 10 years and I can't stop. Reddit has good parts too

@Simba chadsexual whores

ugly and fat foids are even more chad only than some stacies

Entitled whore good thread brocel

Man, can you even fucking imagine the position she's in?

She can still get top 1% Chad cock whenever she feels like, even when she's fat, AND THAT'S STILL NOT FUCKING ENOUGH.

Can you even fucking imagine this scenario with the roles reverse? A fat man saying she can fuck all the Stacies he wants, but then complaining that they don't want to marry him and form a family with him.

I just have no words man. Women have all the power in society. The only remnants of male power are some male CEOs that are quickly getting replaced by 50% gender quota females. It's fucking over. Men have nothing left. They have no power. Men have it worse in every single way in current day.

Females outdo boys in school, they outearn men, they have all the social power, they can get jobs and promotions with sexual favors, they can falsely accuse you of anything without anyproof and the #believeallwomen simps will defend them and take their part.

It's absolutely over. It's simply over.
It's the fault of some men in the frist place

Foid: I keep making up dumb reasons to complain about men, why are all men so terrible?

Im gonna troll the comments, wish me luck Boy's!

Topic deleted, another good day at the office.

Topic deleted, another good day at the office.
Yeah, I think it was because it was too mask off. Not only the post itself, but all the foids in the comments talking shit about men.