Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat girl loses weight then dumps cuck bf

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
This girl lost weight and then got herself a chad. I can't find pics with the chad but this is pure blackpill.

BM07eKc.jpg

brutal
r
u
t
a
l

also dyed her hair, guy looks like total cuck

Everyone who has a fat gf/wife is a cuck. Not only ur fucking a disgusting pig, she can lose weight at any moment and left u for a chad

She shouldn't be allowed to get a more attractive guy

most amazing that he even got a gf

Everyone who has a fat gf/wife is a cuck. Not only ur fucking a disgusting pig, she can lose weight at any moment and left u for a chad
what if that's your fetish? then it's not cucked. and if you keep feeding her ludicrous amounts of tasty food she can never lose weight :feelsthink:
most amazing that he even got a gf
it was probably 15 years ago or something like that

what if that's your fetish? then it's not cucked. and if you keep feeding her ludicrous amounts of tasty food she can never lose weight :feelsthink:
then ur a disgusting degenerate

Where does it says the foids dumped him?

Everyone who has a fat gf/wife is a cuck.
Sour grapes of cope, while they are banging on whale pussy your low smv can't even touch her arm accidentally without her being disgusted by your subhuman existence.

Weird, huh? It's like she became better looking so she did not need to settle with that nerd anymore.

Sour grapes of cope, while they are banging on whale pussy your low smv can't even touch her arm accidentally without her being disgusted by your subhuman existence.
Might have to disagree with you there, landwhales are disgusting, it's not cope if you have literally 0 hint of attraction to said foid.

idc landwhales are disgusting

Might have to disagree with you there, landwhales are disgusting, it's not cope if you have literally 0 hint of attraction to said foid.
Turn off the lights and hope she doesn't choke you to death on a power cord.

Lmao I remember this. It was posted a year or 2 ago on PSL. She indeed left her cuck for some football jock the moment she got skinny and stacy-maxed

Just get yourself a fat girl and go to gym with her bro

Any cuck who is willing to date a landwhale must die. He deserved it

So chad got the smelly leftovers after this faggot nerd was done with her? He is the winrar, we constantly lol at the betabux that marry the cock carousel feminoids, yet this situation is reversed, yet hypocritically, the geek is the cuck? The "chad" got sloppy seconds, yet he is the winner?

This forum has truly been overtaken by a bunch of sub 60 IQ brainlets.

In the future men will be sabotaging their gf/wife's weight loss attempts.

Fatty version looks like my neighbor.
---
A Classic case of monkey branching!
---
So chad got the smelly leftovers after this faggot nerd was done with her? He is the winrar, we constantly lol at the betabux that marry the cock carousel feminoids, yet this situation is reversed, yet hypocritically, the geek is the cuck? The "chad" got sloppy seconds, yet he is the winner?

Yeah. Because a fat bitch is MUCH better than a thin one... [email protected]

Ofc, you do have a good piont though... The cunt is the same even if the foid looks different.

Hope the chad beats her to oblivion then she gains the weight out of mental trauma back.

Old but Gold...she then ended up with a monied Chad,

Lmao I remember this. It was posted a year or 2 ago on PSL. She indeed left her cuck for some football jock the moment she got skinny and stacy-maxed

And how do you think she remembers her time with her geek ex bf? Fondly?

Not on your life.

She probably wishes there was never a digital record of the two having ever existed as a couple.

This girl lost weight and then got herself a chad. I can't find pics with the chad but this is pure blackpill.

BM07eKc.jpg
chad pic or LARP

He should have drugged her, raped her, then killed her in minecraft

And how do you think she remembers her time with her geek ex bf? Fondly?

Not on your life.

She probably wishes there was never a digital record of the two having ever existed as a couple.
Who cares what a foid thinks

Notice how when foids are fat they are usually insecure and self-conscious, not liking attention about their own bodies? But after they lose weight they become degenerate show-girl whores who love the attention instead of hating it.

Brutal happened to my former brother in law

addendum: here's the full story on reddit. Scroll in the comments.

volcel if you wouldnt on the left tbh ngl ded srs

The foids name is Kasey
Here's her tumblr:

The reddit story is a hoax, the foid doesn't know OP in the reddit story. My apologies for misinformation.

Last edited:
why the fuck do i constantly see more and more degeneracy on this planet each day.
14c7ad9b52bc78755cc7186b4aa602d989c3884a196c45eb9ebf258b7d720c3e 1

I was meant to reply this to @Uggo Mongo

This whole entire story is a fucking hoax.

The image was originally uploaded on the 23rd of January 2013

The reddit story was originally uploaded 1 day after the image above.

Well, there I am. Two years old and nothing in life mattered but my hot pink jacket and every ball in the ball pit.

Life’s not so simple anymore, but two things are for sure. I still love hot pink and I sure hope that at least sometimes I’m able to smile as big and true as I was in that picture.

I’m a student at LSU, I could tell you what year I was, but since I’m pretty much going to be here forever, that’d be useles. You see, I haven’t really figured out what my passion in life is yet, so I’m just enjoying my time walking the streets of purple and gold in the meantime.

tumblr_inline_mh33c0yBCO1rddsoa.jpg

As far as the little stuff… I love me some Law & Order: SVU, Revenge, and I’d choose old reruns of Friends over most new shows any day. I try my hardest to eat healthy, but when I’m not— I LOVE Cajun food. I mean, how could I not? I like to sing. I’ve sung at the Kennedy Center in DC, the DZ house for our skit round and given about a million shows in the shower for me, myself, and I. As far as drugs, I just say no. Never done em, don’t wanna do em. As far as music, I listen to just about everything, but I know til the day I die, I’ll be a 90’s Country kinda girl. Tim McGraw, Shania Twain, Kenny Chesney, Brooks & Dunn, Faith Hill— there’s just no denying it thanks to my Momma playing it all everyday of my life growing up.

Now… This is what you’re probably here to ask about…

tumblr_inline_mh33l4kQER1rddsoa.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh343nDn1L1rddsoa.jpg

Well, yup, that’s me.. both of em. One was taken the summer I graduated high school and the other the summer after my freshman year of college. So much for the “Freshman Fifteen” right? ;)

My story— well, I’ve always been surrounded by women who cooked like Gods. That’s the short of it. As a little girl brought up in the south with foods like homemade fried chicken and every casserole known to man— my family never put limits on me. I liked the food, so I ate the food. I didn’t like sports— so I didn’t play sports. (That’s a lie. They put me in t-ball for a short while… needless to say, I spent more time drawing pictures in the dirt, picking flowers, and running to third base instead of first the ONE time I hit the ball, yes, the ball on the tee.)

Luckily, in the small community I was in, I was constantly surrounded by mostly the same kids who fell in love with me in elementary school. I smiled a lot, I was funny, and I was involved. My weight never really got to me until I hit the end of middle school. I didn’t notice I was REALLY bigger until I couldn’t even buy something from the girl’s section of Hollister and everyone and their Mom started wanting to have pool parties and I didn’t wanna go. Even a 12 year old could tell you there’s something wrong with that…

In high school, I met a boy (not Justin) who broke my heart into a million pieces and made me hard and cold. We all have that guy, well mine sucked worse than yours. Luckily, there was this other guy.. (Yes, Justin)… who came along and showed some serious interest in a girl who couldn’t care less about giving him the time of day. In my mind, I was fat. Boys were evil. I didn’t want anything to do with him.

Needless to say, he was oddly persistent, and after some convincing from my best friend just to give the guy a try… well, nearly five years later, I’m head over heels in love and couldn’t imagine my life without him, even if we’re 250 miles away from each other most of the time.

AWWWW. HOW SWEET. BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?

Ok. Ok.

Well, after starting the relationship with Justin mid-high school, I finally had someone reaffirming how beautiful I was constantly. It was something totally new for me and for the first two years of our relationship, I didn’t do anything different. I lived life as normal, that extra-large, extra-cheese life we have out there and we were still as happy as could be.

It wasn’t until the end of my senior year when the extra weight I was carrying seriously became a burden on my spirits. Prom came around. Graduation came around. Those are supposed to be two of the BEST days of a young woman’s life up to that point, but unfortunately for me, instead of remembering how happy I was either of those days, I was so preoccupied with how I looked and the size of the dress I was wearing. Not to mention the fact that I had one of the leanest boyfriend’s there standing next to me. Justin never had a problem with the way that I looked, but in my heart I just felt sorry for him… why would he want to stand next to me in these pictures when he could be dating someone cute and petite instead of… ogre like. It was 100% a me problem. No one made me feel bad about myself, it was just me.

I approached my dad about a week after graduation with a request. I wanted to start Weight Watchers, and I wanted to know if he would pay for it. He GLADLY obliged and told me how proud he was of me for doing something about my fitness… now keep in mind folks that my dad had the UTMOST belief in me. He’d transformed his body into a lean, mean fighting machine a few years before that…

36121_1423862170217_6870302_n.jpg

I know. What a stud, right? He told me that if he could do it, he KNEW I could do it and he’d help me however he could. My next step was to tell Justin. I don’t think he initially knew how to take it, honestly, but no matter what he thought inside he just smiled and told me, “Baby, I’m here for you. I will support you in doing whatever makes you happy.” And THAT was it. I was determined.

Over the next nine and a half months, a lot happened. I started school at LSU, I moved to Baton Rouge, I got a puppy, and at the end of my journey, I went on my first girl’s trip where they wore bikinis. Not a big deal for most girls, A BIG FREAKING DEAL FOR ME.

So many people ask me how I did it. I can be completely honest and tell you that I stuck to the Weight Watchers program faithfully and incorporated cardio into the ending months of my journey. I wasn’t in it in the beginning to look all strong and ripped, NO. I just wanted to look cute in sundresses. I just wanted to look like a cute normal couple when I was with my boyfriend. He deserved someone who felt she was as beautiful as he thought she was. By the way, the amazing man that he is… he actually attended a lot of my meetings with me. The ladies in my meetings grew to love him and praised me for choosing such a supportive man.

I cut out fried food and discovered a lot of new recipes. Baked tilapia and turkey dogs— I still can’t live without them. But over the course of 9 months, not only did I lose weight, but I went through my own little journey of self-discovery. I discovered my strong will-power, a new sense of confidence, and a streak of determination that I never knew was there.

tumblr_inline_mh35aimH3R1rddsoa.jpg

THIS was seriously one of the best days of my life. This is me and my WW group leader the day I met my goal weight. I thought I would just bust out of my skin when my weigh in results got back to me. I did it. I did it. I did it. I just kept repeating it to myself.

Now ok, granted, I didn’t stay this small. Those shorts I’m wearing in that picture— are a size two. No. No. No. I learned quickly that life is all about moderation and now I’m in a comfortable size 4/6 and feel sexy as ever. I have a family who supports me. Friend who have been there since the beginning. A huge, beautiful sisterhood behind me. And a best friend and boyfriend in one, without whom this never would have happened.

The moral of my story I guess… Do what you need to do to be truly happy. I needed to lose weight. I lost weight and I feel fantastic. Not only because I feel cuter, but because I DID IT. I didn’t fall to the spell of Kim Kardashian’s commercials or the pressure of purging. I DID IT. It took patience. It took consistency, and dang it, it was hard. At the end of the day, I have a year long project that made me proud to be me, and isn’t that what matters?

tumblr_inline_mh364i9Czu1rddsoa.jpg

The reddit post is fake, the story isn't. I have linked her tumblr and the specific posts in this thread. I'm trying to find the one where she dumps the Bf but calls him amazing and a great catch and the whole "it's not you it's me" thing.

Here's one where she calls him her rock (emotional tampon), being there while she's going through a lot of stress, shortly before the breakup:

:feelshaha:

Weaponized Autism. Lets keep this thread going and find out just how pathetic this foid is.:feelshmm:

I searched this whole time I'm doen searching lol. The post where she dumps him is from around late 2013 to sometime in mid 2014. It wasn't very long after the post about losing all the weight.
Good work fren:dab::feelsLSD:

I found the update with google-fu instead :feelshmm: :feelslala:

BF was a manlet btw, that's why he went after the BBW
tumblr_mh47qwxmsf1s31chko10_500.jpg

This was his instagram, no posts since 2013, 2 of 4 posts that are left are about his GF :feelshaha:

That post lists more. Still no link to her tumblr post, but there's the update :dab:
Most of the Instagram pages have been deleted :feelstrash:
But the foid did like this picture from a Tumblr page that's about foid confessions

Attachments

• tumblr_nq38czurbn1r7eta3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nq38czurbn1r7eta3o1_500.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 15
I have all ways wondered why the Japanese don't hunt these whales instead of real ones. this land whale has more use than a real whale. her body parts could be sold to sick kids or she could be sold to some torture house for the rich like in the film hostel.

Brutality
And that's why you should never go for a fat bitch, if she loses weight it'll be much easier for her to score a Chad.