Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mixed noodle siblings-- same SMV

Jfl this fucker gets to be blonde yet I lost the genetic lottery with my eye color

Both are ugly and im gona kill them both

foid is okay, guy is kind of ugly tbh

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1bxa2wd/12_american_and_12_korean_siblings_who_look_very/

how lucky is the brother to have been born HUUUUUUWHITE looking? He was a step too close to inceldom. Imagine if this racial freakshow went the other way with an asian looking hapa, and a gigastacy looking white girl hapa.

That girl is already a Stacy at least the face is, i think Korean have flat butts but she 100% a Stacy facially. Hapa foids are lucky, the males are screwed

Interesting to see that the boy still looks recessed. Just bad facial proportions in general. The blond hair will probably save him later on though.

I can see some familial resemblance, mainly in the nose tbh.
foid is okay, guy is kind of ugly tbh
Yeah tbh: He's not really Incel tier, but he's kind of on the threshold between LTN-MTN.

I think he can looksmaxx & possibly try & betabuxx some foid from SEA, since HAPAS always have it much better there.
Interesting to see that the boy still looks recessed. Just bad facial proportions in general. The blond hair will probably save him later on though.
Probably not tbh(unless he does what is say above) in order for that to really work, you have to look good to begin with: I have kind of a lighter "golden" brown hair color, yet that hasn't helped since I'm NW2.5-NW3.

As i said
asian pussy will save the white race

Why the hell does a random picture of hapa siblings get 38,000 upvotes?

God I hate redditards.

Yeah tbh: He's not really Incel tier, but he's kind of on the threshold between LTN-MTN.
He REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY lucked it with his hair and eye colors, I question his korean half being full korean tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if his korean parent has trace amounts of siberian/turk ancestory than the normal korean, otherwise I doubt he'd have ended up looking like that.

His midface ratio and es ratio means he will never be above a 4/10, even when his bones come in around twenty years of age. However, his whiteness, hair color and eye color might be enough to get something in 2035. Ironically, probably an Asian.

The asian girl to his left will be fucking white men and white Chads sucking Chads behind Burger King in about five to six years. Oh, and we will still be posting here if we haven't killed ourselves yet.

I heard the new term is WHSIAN

or something like that

He's gonna slay in South Korea