Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fat Goblina Gives Disgusted Looks Towards Innocent Guy, He Pulls Out Garden Shears and Stabs Her In The Head Right Before She Can Spit in His Eye OOF

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

Brutal but homeless are scum that need to be eradicated

I hope he’s doing ok.

He just chose that attack is the best defense. She was prepared to give him looks of disgust or to bump into him and accuse him of rape, because he’s not a high value male

He just chose that attack is the best defense. She was prepared to give him looks of disgust or to bump into him and accuse him of rape, because he’s not a high value male
100%. I feel bad for the guy, he did what he had to do.

Brutal but homeless are scum that need to be eradicated

I was a subway commuter for a long time ---- I hate homeless; most of them are crazy and/or drugged up and go out of their way to look for trouble. And if any lurker wonders "wHaT iF yOu bEcOme hOmELeSs oNe dAy? :soy:" .... I'll kill myself first

this is why you should avoid hobos. based hobo in this case. But many hobos will stab trucel men too. I also plan on moving to a red state eventually and will carry a pistol, USA has too many mentally ill scum running about