Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat men are better recieved socially than skinny ugly men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Something about fat men I've noticed is that socially they're much better recieved than someone who is skinny and ugly. Now I don't have studies or anything but from what I've seen personally people are far more welcoming to fat men than they are ugly men. A fat man can tell a joke and people will laugh. An ugly man has to make himself into the joke.

A fat man has more mass than a skinny man thus able to inflict more physical harm, I think people subconsciously respect this more.

The joker is back!
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I noticed the opposite

Because they look like they can kick someone´s ass, and the one on the falling end of the stick is the skinny guy.
Unless the skinny guy knows how to fight.

It's all abt your stats
A tall white fat guy will be treated like a demigod compared to an skinny indian
An skinny prettyboy will be treated VERY different than a fat subhuman

Incels come in all different shape and sizes.

Something about fat men I've noticed is that socially they're much better recieved than someone who is skinny and ugly. Now I don't have studies or anything but from what I've seen personally people are far more welcoming to fat men than they are ugly men. A fat man can tell a joke and people will laugh. An ugly man has to make himself into the joke.
man i’ll never forget when an old fat nigger friend i had a long time ago would bully me for my looks and he was more respected then me in PE class. After that i never became friends with niggers like him ever again

man i’ll never forget when an old fat nigger friend i had a long time ago would bully me for my looks and he was more respected then me in PE class. After that i never became friends with niggers like him ever again
Brutal

A fat man has more mass than a skinny man thus able to inflict more physical harm, I think people subconsciously respect this more.
Yep, this. As a skinny guy you're just a pushover especially if you're short.

I'm fat. Where girlfriend?

It's because the normies aare scared he'll go Nagasaki on they ass.

The only "benefit" of being fat is possible avoidance of being bullied. With ogre posture normscums would try to not bother with attacking you.

Fat nts can jestermax and comedy max.

Fat man cannot do anything to me. They are just incorrect in general. Also why respect. Again organisms need correction bombs detonated in there skulls

Fat man = potential chad

I think people are retarded bioorganic robots. What else is new