Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat to slim chadlite, his opinion on advices like "looks don't matter" "it's all about personality" "be yourself"

According to the official October 2019 survey, only about 17% of us are underweight. The rest are normal (59%) and overweight (24%).
You can be skinny and not be underweight.

No, you can have low bmi and still be skinny, but your weight is still considered normal and not underweight.
I wouldn't quite call that skinny, at least not so skinny that it should be considered a problem, unless it's borderline underweight. I'd call it "average" or "normal".

I wouldn't quite call that skinny, at least not so skinny that it should be considered a problem, unless it's borderline underweight. I'd call it "average" or "normal".
It also depends on where you live. Someone can have a low bmi but still be in the healthy range, but if they live in burgerland they will look like they are skinny where as in Europe it's normal.

It also depends on where you live. Someone can have a low bmi but still be in the healthy range, but if they live in burgerland they will look like they are skinny where as in Europe it's normal.
Burgerland is magical. I get called skinny, I often have trouble finding clothes small enough to fit me, and I'm high normal BMI. It's like if you're not obese, you're starving -- unless you have good facial bones, in which case, you're ripped.

Incels shouldn't bully other incels.

Just because you don't suffer from the same affliction doesn't mean you have any insight whatsoever on what a fatcel's problem is. It's egocentric for you to assume that fatcels haven't tried the very condescending advice people give. Especially if it is something as simple as "stop eating fatty".

You really don't know what people go through and just because you think you have a solution doesn't mean you actually have any insight to the problem whatsoever.

Yeah, and my point is that skinny people and normal weight people make up the majority of incels. People think incels are obese neckbeards when the majority of use aren't even slightly overweight. Incels actually hate being skinny and call themselves framecels with tiny wrists.
This.

rubbing lies and bullshit straight in our faces .
i hope every defender of the bluepilled matrix get die as fast as possible .
we have no bloody use for you IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back