Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat women are on average more mean and more arrogant than normal women

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★
Some of my worst bullies were fat chicks

Fat foids know they can't get chad so they automatically have an attitude.

Idk why people legit say dumbass shit like Stacies have more bodies than like these type of girls or mid tier ones. You can legit find these type of girls fucking hundreds of guys in the inner city JFL. Like HTBs+ and ofc obviously actual stacies legit are virtually non accessible so their body count will be lower obviously

Some of my worst bullies were fat chicks

Absolutely correct. Fat bitches also reject men in a harsher way, where as cute one just tell you they have a bf.

Idk why people legit say dumbass shit like Stacies have more bodies than like these type of girls or mid tier ones. You can legit find these type of girls fucking hundreds of guys in the inner city JFL. Like HTBs+ and ofc obviously actual stacies legit are virtually non accessible so their body count will be lower obviously
Staceys have nothing to gain from sleeping around and lowering their value.

The Stacey strategy is to maybe fuck 2-3 Chads when they are young and save themselves for the richest, most status-maxxed guy they can get (but who is still not ugly). It's fucking Beckies that fuck 20, 30, 40 or more guys, because they need the ego boost. Stacies know their worth.

Fat bitches really are annoying as fuck. Even I, as a fatcel, agree with you.

What about skinny/flat foids then?

i don't agree, but i have met few fatties in my life

Theyre bitter.