Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Fat women place more importance on penis size

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

"Women with greater body mass per height were slightly more likely than thinner women to weigh penis size more heavily in their judgments of attractiveness, though the difference was small."

Giga lifefuel. Its the fat women who prefer big dicks. Rise up my MIC (Mediocre Incel Cock) and SIC (Small Incel Cock) brothers, only fat women place importance on the guy having a big dick. Its mostly the fat landwhales on reddit who want big dix :panties:

makes sense because a small penis wouldnt even be able to touch her pussy due to her fat ass

Cope, no penis size preference for your face.

Probably because they need a big dick to reach past all the fat.

big dick chads and fat foids are a perfect match :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Leave those slim stacy for my short cock to pleasure properly :ahegao:

i like big women though. it's over for 5.5 inchcel:feelscry:

makes sense because a small penis wouldnt even be able to touch her pussy due to her fat ass
suicidefuel knowing i will never get to fuck a woman with a fat ass :feelsmage::shock::feelsseriously:

One pregnancy doctor said many of his clients need a man with a bbc to impregnate them.

They should lose weight before they have a right to complain about what a man should have and look like.

i have a 7in penis I have no problem in that category

Which is why nigger males fuck fat crackers, because they like BBC.

Bump:

Is this why fat White women are the biggest mudsharks and love nigg£rs?

I'm going to creampie and behead all 0/10 landwhales in Roblox 2025 VR in milsim apocalypse Game with 1000 user servers