Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatalism is cucked and gay.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I mean yeah I am a trucel idc about reverse mogg or gate keeping the black pill could easily spread to most males even normroaches are mostly incel now as some polls have shown a significant % of male virgins and lets be honest it is way higher as a lot of males will lie out of shame I suspect over half of gen Z males are as incel as any of us. The black pill could absolutely spread to the general populace. We should stop craping on lurkers and calling them all cucktear users (tho they can all rot in hell) and quit this gay reverse status and social signal.

Joined Nov 3, 2022 Posts 33Online 5h 7m

Whatever you say Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

Joined Nov 3, 2022 Posts 33Online 5h 7m
lol you going on about me being a greycel. I am 29 and such an oldcel virgin I recall the days of PUAhate pre ER going ER. Not trying to reverse mog just saying we should spread the blackpill at every given opportunity. I enjoy telling normies it is as over for them as it is for me even if they mogg me. we in the west got state enforced cuckoldry and we are all reduced to some financial dom paypig situation unless you NEET and LDARmaxx also that it is ok that they are a incel this is standard lets ditch this fake and gay status signaling and speak the truth state subsidized hypergamy for most of our gdp is horrible.
Whatever you say Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
lol traumatic brain injury is what the the tbi stands for tbh
tbh we are less a minority and the norm I expect before 2030 90% of males will be incel if we spread the black pill and it goes mainstream then we can have serious convos about state enforced cuckoldy aka we will see the black pill effect law.

lol you going on about me being a greycel. I am 29 and such an oldcel virgin I recall the days of PUAhate pre ER going ER. Not trying to reverse mog just saying we should spread the blackpill at every given opportunity. I enjoy telling normies it is as over for them as it is for me even if they mogg me. we in the west got state enforced cuckoldry and we are all reduced to some financial dom paypig situation unless you NEET and LDARmaxx also that it is ok that they are a incel this is standard lets ditch this fake and gay status signaling and speak the truth state subsidized hypergamy for most of our gdp is horrible.

lol traumatic brain injury is what the the tbi stands for tbh
tbh we are less a minority and the norm I expect before 2030 90% of males will be incel if we spread the black pill and it goes mainstream then we can have serious convos about state enforced cuckoldy aka we will see the black pill effect law.
Brutal Brian damage pill bro!

Trepans me

JoinedNov 3, 2022

i’m not sure how fatalism is linked to your thread as i am a strong believer of genetic determinism.

besides that, i agree with your overall message, but i think you must understand that it’s futile to try & argue or convince cucktear users, they’re a lost cause who will never understand, which is why i believe you’re receiving the graycel treatment, simply because you don’t understand this.

i fully support spreading the blackpill as it saves men, but it must be spread in a palatable way.

you should read my thread on why blackpill will never go mainstream, and my thread on trying to communicate with IT and how my efforts were wasted.

the term blackpill is heavily interlinked with the term incel, both terms are heavily misunderstood as being nihilistic, misogynistic, and whatever negative label you can possibly think of, perpetuated by the media.

the issue with spreading the blackpill is that it’s hard to raise awareness & create information in a palatable way on big platforms like youtube or tiktok because they shadowban the blackpill/incel terms.

the best examples i can think of are the yt channels qoves studio, justpearlythings, itscomplicatedchannel just to name a few off the top of my head. it takes significant effort to produce high quality content, but at the end of the day, it’s more likely the case that no one will bother listening to what you have to say

the most realistic thing you can do is blackpill your irl male friends and social circles if you even have any, but that’s social suicide, so do it implicitly without using incel terminology, like subtly mentioning stats on height or dating inequalities

I mean yeah I am a trucel idc about reverse mogg or gate keeping the black pill could easily spread to most males even normroaches are mostly incel now as some polls have shown a significant % of male virgins and lets be honest it is way higher as a lot of males will lie out of shame I suspect over half of gen Z males are as incel as any of us. The black pill could absolutely spread to the general populace. We should stop craping on lurkers and calling them all cucktear users (tho they can all rot in hell) and quit this gay reverse status and social signal.
Ok GrAY

i’m not sure how fatalism is linked to your thread as i am a strong believer of genetic determinism.
To what degree do you think genetic determinism is at play?

besides that, i agree with your overall message, but i think you must understand that it’s futile to try & argue or convince cucktear users, they’re a lost cause who will never understand, which is why i believe you’re receiving the graycel treatment, simply because you don’t understand this.

i fully support spreading the blackpill as it saves men, but it must be spread in a palatable way.

you should read my thread on why blackpill will never go mainstream, and my thread on trying to communicate with IT and how my efforts were wasted.

the term blackpill is heavily interlinked with the term incel, both terms are heavily misunderstood as being nihilistic, misogynistic, and whatever negative label you can possibly think of, perpetuated by the media.

the issue with spreading the blackpill is that it’s hard to raise awareness & create information in a palatable way on big platforms like youtube or tiktok because they shadowban the blackpill/incel terms.

the best examples i can think of are the yt channels qoves studio, justpearlythings, itscomplicatedchannel just to name a few off the top of my head. it takes significant effort to produce high quality content, but at the end of the day, it’s more likely the case that no one will bother listening to what you have to say

the most realistic thing you can do is blackpill your irl male friends and social circles if you even have any, but that’s social suicide, so do it implicitly without using incel terminology, like subtly mentioning stats on height or dating inequalities
I largely agree with you but this reverse mog and labeling ourselves as subhuman is largely nonsensical, ITcels are a waste of time they will always be our opposition even most normies or even chad will hate us significantly less as they got better shit to do. We are approaching a situation in the near future where most males will be incel hell at least 1/3 admit to being so among gen Z in Australia it might of hit that 50% or more, I think selling the blackpill in the sense of women are not that great and maybe its ok you fail with women no worries bro most of us do and maybe the bulk of our taxes going to policies that create such failure in the first place are not such a great idea and that women's rights = death of a nation is entirely palatable to a large % of the pop after all civilized societies controlled them and most where semi blackpill until recently and viewed foids with suspicion. Say whatever you want about andrew anglin but as he pointed out before it was his sexist articles that got the most views jews might screw us over on a national level but most people have not been burnt by a jew but all males have by a woman. I think most people are getting fed up with the abuse of the vaginal menace on some level.

To what degree do you think genetic determinism is at play?
i try to not involve looks or genetically determined traits when interacting with anyone. it's such a common topic among normies to casually talk about height, weight, attraction. they're subconsciously blackpilled without knowing.

guys compare their height all the time, girls are hyper aware about their sexual market value as they immediately start questioning why is it that other girls get more attention, validation, and better treatment, etc. they soon realise that it's because of their looks, not pretty enough, or thin enough.

asking people about their immutable characteristics without any particular reason only serves one purpose, it is for peer social comparison to boost one's ego & know where they stand relative to everyone else. it's a way to gauge your position in society, so you can act accordingly to how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you to be. your identity is inextricably linked to your immutable characteristics, and everyone is blind to their own bias when it comes to treating people fairly without discrimination, which includes even me.

i don't want to be unfairly treated because i am aware of my subhuman genetics, something outside of my control. so i try my best to do the same with other people, to treat them based on things outside their control.

this begs the question, how much control do we have, and what can we even control?

i believe we can only change things within our genetic limit, and most of the time, we are completely & utterly unaware of what our genetic limit entails. here's an excerpt from the article below, it's about the idea of "the nature OF nurture"
View attachment 675762
https://www.theguardian.com/science...-all-genetics-robert-plomin-polygenic-testing

i'm in the middle of reading robert plomin's blueprint, and boyos, it's brutal as ever. it was over before the universe was even created :feelsrope:

i searched up keywords for "robert plomin" and "blueprint" on here, but could not find a single thread discussing anything about his ideas or book. so i plan to make a thread in the future about it, if i find anything i think is worth mentioning to share

i think genetics & uncontrollable events have already dictated the outcome of our lives. the little free will, assuming we even have any, to make choices are insignificant and have no actual impact on dictating events/outcomes/directions of our lives.

with such a proposition, what escape is there from my genetic fate? only death will release me from being pulled along by the strings of my genes & the universe.

this philosophical question actually doesn’t matter if you’re enjoying life & have overall contentment.

maybe a better way to phrase it is that i cannot reconcile with the fact that i’m a subhuman. humans of the opposite sex will revolt at me no matter what i do. i cannot escape this constant reminder. there have been periods where i am able to forget about it, but some way or another after some time, i get reminded that i am a subhuman; genetically unviable to reproduce, or participate in the vast experiences of social normalities.

it’s only then that i come here to write, to cope. no amount of blackpill education will change my circumstances, or maybe one can hope that things will change by mere luck, as i’ve been told that women treat men differently by the time men reach 25-30 jfl yeah bro “it worked for me so don’t give up hope it might work for u,” blackpillers telling 20 year olds that it’s not over until it’s really over. i’m already so mentally destroyed by all my past interactions with females during my redpill phase that now i deeply understand female nature, there really is no winning in the dating life unless you’re chad. chance luck dating events bear negative consequences. an undesirable male has all to lose when he takes the risk of giving dating a shot when a girl gives him the chance to.

it’s another day of being reminded that in a world of winner & losers, i am just a loser, a loser in the game of genetics, the game that dictates our lives, like the rest of you here.

there is no salvation for us, only more pain & suffering, i must be pretty gay for writing all this to cope

tldr i feel subhuman
in robert plomin’s book “blueprint”, he mentions the idea of the nature of nurture, basically how our genes interact with our environment.

so to a large extent, life is dictated by our genes and the little free will we have within our genes amidst the chaos of unpredictable events make it so that it does not actually result in any significant impact to actually say it mattered at all.

i don’t do a good job of describing the ideas in his book. here’s an example to illustrate the nature of nurture:

our parents (nurture) are also bound by their genes, many elements of environment have genetic roots and interact with out genetic predispositions/traits/limits

there’s the example of a child who’s predisposed to reading and the parents predisposition to providing reading material or something like that, basically genes interacting with genes, and not genes interacting with environment. when i have time tmr i will write it out more clearly but it’s late now and i need to sleep

in robert plomin’s book “blueprint”, he mentions the idea of the nature of nurture, basically how our genes interact with our environment.

so to a large extent, life is dictated by our genes and the little free will we have within our genes amidst the chaos of unpredictable events make it so that it does not actually result in any significant impact to actually say it mattered at all.
I do subscribe to the notion that life is ultimately dictated by our genes, and that our free will is limited by our genes and our environment. I can train all day, everyday, but I will never dunk on a NBA regulation net. It doesn't mean that I never had the free will to will myself to dunk; my genes were the barrier to executing my will within the local space of reality where my will can be exercised.

However, having our will matter and to what degree is the point of argument. How is that being defined? What is significant impact and how much of it is significant to say that it mattered? What does it mean to matter?

i don’t do a good job of describing the ideas in his book. here’s an example to illustrate the nature of nurture:

our parents (nurture) are also bound by their genes, many elements of environment have genetic roots and interact with out genetic predispositions/traits/limits

there’s the example of a child who’s predisposed to reading and the parents predisposition to providing reading material or something like that, basically genes interacting with genes, and not genes interacting with environment. when i have time tmr i will write it out more clearly but it’s late now and i need to sleep
Of course, genes interact with genes, but the way in which one set of genes (one organism) interacts with another set of genes (another organism) is dictated by the environment. The environment of the child in your example is quite literally their home environment, governed by their parents. The parents would not be able to exert the influence of their genes on the environment to the same degree, if the environment changed, like at school.