Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "fatcels are truecels"

most fatcels are volcels

Fatcels are truest of trucels and i am not fat myself. No one would ever respect you as a fat man.

go auschwitz-maxx and see if anything changes, probably not because if you were attractive some ugly girl would become your gf even if you were fat

Fatcels are truest of trucels and i am not fat myself. No one would ever respect you as a fat man.
that's true but you can lose the weight within 6 months with proper diet and working out unless you're extremely fat

get the link that looks like this https://www.tik tok.com/@ethan_pinecone/photo/7336301282317126955 and then use it to embed :feelsseriously:

Oh you right, I'm just used to @Saysitsover tiktok threads :feelskek:

If you're fat just water fast for a few months. That's literally why your body stores fat, so you can use it as energy in times of famine.

go auschwitz-maxx and see if anything changes, probably not because if you were attractive some ugly girl would become your gf even if you were fat
i barely see fat people in relationships and they're midly fat, being fat plays a big role

If you're fat just water fast for a few months. That's literally why your body stores fat, so you can use it as energy in times of famine.
anyone doing water fasting needs to be very careful especially when they resume eating, i can get sick after just 1 day of not eating if i restart eating too fast and hard

Oh you right, I'm just used to @Saysitsover tiktok threads :feelskek:
he must be doing it on purpose at this point. But yeah every tik tok that uses slides always has a long link and can't be embedded

Its good advice but overweight people aren't going to listen to it. They're addicted to food and make any excuse to justify their addiction.

I think framelet skinnycels and fatcels are both volcels. Having a BMI of around 23 while having low body fat is probably good.
We can at least change our own body composition. We can't change our face or genes, but we have some leeway. If one isn't working towards this goal then how can one claim that they are involuntarily celibate?

i barely see fat people in relationships and they're midly fat, being fat plays a big role
I barely see fat men in relationships, generally in the street, while many obese foids are going outside with their bfs/simps/orbiters/betabuxxers

not even fat women?
of course i ain't talking about fat woman, all woman have infinite smv. But now that you mention it, i don't see fat woman in relationships either here. Probably have seen 5 my entire life

Its good advice but overweight people aren't going to listen to it. They're addicted to food and make any excuse to justify their addiction.

I think framelet skinnycels and fatcels are both volcels. Having a BMI of around 23 while having low body fat is probably good.
We can at least change our own body composition. We can't change our face or genes, but we have some leeway. If one isn't working towards this goal then how can one claim that they are involuntarily celibate?
you need hair because it's so important, if you lost the hair then you need to be some kind of greek god and it's just not realistic for most men

anyone doing water fasting needs to be very careful especially when they resume eating, i can get sick after just 1 day of not eating if i restart eating too fast and hard
"5-2" diet is the best. I started doing this before I knew there was such a diet with a name already. I've lost a lot of weight easily doing it.

you need hair because it's so important, if you lost the hair then you need to be some kind of greek god and it's just not realistic for most men
True. Which is why its over for me.

State-of-is-in-2024.png

"5-2" diet is the best. I started doing this before I knew there was such a diet with a name already. I've lost a lot of weight easily doing it.
good job man, keep it up! whats your goal weight?

that's good, i want to do this more but unfortunately i have trouble falling asleep after not eating all day, and this problem has gotten worse lately, to the point where a 1 day water fast means I will probably stay awake all night afterwards

depends on skull shape, my uncles look good bald but I would look like an egg if I went bald.

Fatcels are lazy fat fucks just loose weught then talk.

that's good, i want to do this more but unfortunately i have trouble falling asleep after not eating all day, and this problem has gotten worse lately, to the point where a 1 day water fast means I will probably stay awake all night afterwards
take melatonin. Also I would recommend eating normal but exercising. You can be eating 1500 calories a day, run for 30 minutes and you will lose 500 calories. Running also boosts metabolism. Pure dieting is not the best way to lose weight because after awhile your bodys metabolism adjusts to your low calorie intake

good job man, keep it up! whats your goal weight?
I would like to be somewhere around 10-14% bodyfat and just maintain that. I'm going to try to add a good bit of lean muscle as well so I'm not sure what the goal weight would be. But probably in a few short months I will safely clear the no longer a fatass zone :panties:. I've dropped ~60 lbs since around Oct 10, and that's probably too fast.
Opposite for me, on the weekends I only drink coffee and water (one liter of which with pink salt), and I end up going to sleep early.

I lost weight but it has led to me becoming skinnyfat, my face is still slightly bloated

I would like to be somewhere around 10-14% bodyfat and just maintain that. I'm going to try to add a good bit of lean muscle as well so I'm not sure what the goal weight would be. But probably in a few short months I will safely clear the no longer a fatass zone :panties:. I've dropped ~60 lbs since around Oct 10, and that's probably too fast.
60 lbs in 4 months is great, by summer you will be a skinnycel. But watch out, you might stop losing weight. Research shows that our bodies metabolism slows down after we lower our calorie intake. It happened to my friend. If that happens, just go for a walk for an hour. You can lose 300 calories walking for an hour.

Opposite for me, on the weekends I only drink coffee and water (one liter of which with pink salt), and I end up going to sleep early.
i'm going to try it again, i know the salt water trick and it's very useful to keep from getting heart palpitations and shit while fasting, will see how it goes

60 lbs in 4 months is great, by summer you will be a skinnycel. But watch out, you might stop losing weight. Research shows that our bodies metabolism slows down after we lower our calorie intake. It happened to my friend. If that happens, just go for a walk for an hour. You can lose 300 calories walking for an hour.
Yeah, I've been hitting a window of calories on the week days and then fast on the weekends. Long term my diet will be roughly the same although I'll probably add more calories to maintain a weight, and do 6-1 instead of 5-2. I actually was not trying to lose weight this quickly but it's been flying off me when I dropped soda, energy drinks, most wheat/grain, and added sugars.

i'm going to try it again, i know the salt water trick and it's very useful to keep from getting heart palpitations and shit while fasting, will see how it goes
Even 1 day a week will work long term if you eat at maintenance or below during the rest of the days, and is just good for you.