Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fatcels could be fakecels!!!! This fat black skinned dravidian curry became model tier after losing weight

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Fatcels could lose their weight.

It's not over for them.

He could become a model in southern India.

his skin also got lighter? :feelskek:

His jawline mogs my whole existence.

Bro.. they're not fakecels. He's still incel he just got better looking.

You can get a plate that has one piece of rice to the same plate having two pieces of rice, doesn't mean you'll be fulfilled you'll still be hungry, even if the situation improved, it improved by one piece, he's still ethnic and ugly(ugly compared to top 20% of men).

If he's 85kg now he's tall as fuck. He always had Chad genes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I wish I had that fucking jawline:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It's so enviable!!!!
Bro.. they're not fakecels. He's still incel he just got better looking.

You can get a plate that has one piece of rice to the same plate having two pieces of rice, doesn't mean you'll be fulfilled you'll still be hungry, even if the situation improved, it improved by one piece, he's still ethnic and ugly(ugly compared to top 20% of men).
He isn't incel you fool!!!!
He looks better than majority of the dravidians. He's a chadvidian(chad+dravidian).

He isn't incel you fool!!!!
He looks better than majority of the dravidians. He's a chadvidian(chad+dravidian).
Why'd you create this post what's going on? Why were you lying for attention is this fake news? You just called me a fool. What's up? This isn't a joke.

No matter how much I lose weight it'll never change the fact my chin is small.

I hate how curries have good chins.

He'll just fall off his bike in a week and get ran over..

:redpill: Fatcel = volcel if you never been skinny or healthy weight before :redpill:

Fatcel = crypto chad

Fatcels aren't fakecels if they were always fat, since early childhood like me

He didn't realize it.

He didn't realize it.

I think higher than around 15% body fat = volcel. There's no reason to have more fat than that, unless you are preparing for a famine or you are a sumowrestler. Just my opinion though

Your genetics also determine your personality, some men can find the motivation to exercise, others just give up.