Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fate worse than death: Disabled oldcel turns gays cause lack of puss, lol.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Remember that soy mod who died recently after eternally simping for foids without receiving a crumb of pussy?

Well, there is a fate even more pathetic than that:

Meet natguy2016,

this oldcel (50 miserable years old) has been blessed with cerebral palsy and as a result, is sexually/romantically invisible to foids. However, he is a good boy. Busy in leftwing and feminist spaces he misses no opportunity to fight for the good cause:

Screenshot 20220929 162542

But despite years of begging foids to give him a chance on reddit, nothing comes his way but empty thoughts and prayers. Like other mentally less stable individuals, this leads to a change in sexuality and our protagonist is now a proud cripple faggot, asking to suck dick on the internet.

Screenshot 20220929 162301

Screenshot 20220929 162446

Screenshot 20220929 162028

Screenshot 20220929 162117

Screenshot 20220929 161430

Maxresdefault

Last edited:
BRUHHHH. FUCKING BRUTAL!!!!
And I thought my life was bad. He basically got buck broken by the feminist matriarchy. He doesnt even want to get his dick sucked he so cucked. THE FAGGOT WANTS TO SUCK DICK! He's been broken and lost all pride in himself. In the words of St hamudi. I'TS OVER!

I don't want to make fun of a 50 yo guy with cerebral palsy but I wonder what kind of mental trickery and fuckery and gymnastics he does to convince himself he isn't an involuntary celibate aka incel man :feelskek: .

But anyway that's a brutal fate. Its over for that buddy boyo, he should just LDAR. There's no hope anymore for him. He got dealt a really bad hand and its not his fault. I wonder what inceltear copers would say to this, is he virgin at 50 because he has bad personality or is it because of something else maybe?

Genetic abomination, should have been eurhanized years ago, this biomass should not exist in this universe

last pic took me by surprised wtf are you trying to give me a heart attack?

i want to say something about the guy, but imagine some guy willing to fuck a 50 year old disabled dude... that feels so wrong to even think about wtf and the guy in the comments "let's chat" lol kys

Poor guy. Got poisoned by the bluepill. The blackpill is too brutal for some to handle.
I hope he finds peace in being gay.

Fate worse than death​

Truly I don't think there is a fate worse

To have your mind so horrible spun that you willingly suck dong
I'd rather have my eyes gauged out with a rusty corkscrew

i want to say something about the guy, but imagine some guy willing to fuck a 50 year old disabled dude... that feels so wrong to even think about wtf and the guy in the comments "let's chat" lol kys
Faggots are degenerate scum

Faggots are degenerate scum
This. No excuse. He should’ve just gone ER. Also being a fag is genetic, and a mental illness. Not a choice

The fact at age 50 he “finally cracked and turned gay” means he was always mentally ill, and was just a closeted faggot for 40 years, hence the presence on feminist and IT type forums

Pathetic. Better to die alone than to deviate so much.

Sry, could not resist. :smonk:

I hope he finds peace in being gay.
He will only garner the attention of the most degenerate, psychotic and disease ridden faggot abominations out there. Those creatures will abuse and degrade his frail body in ways unimaginable.

They will make him drink piss directly from dicks, eat shit out of asses, addict him to drugs, give him AIDS and gonorrhea. They will make him remove his teeth and blow up his lips. They will convince him to get retarded tattoos and fetish piercings to pull his old wrinkly skin taunt, cut off his arms and legs to serve their nightmarish fetishes. His asshole will be made loose and prolapse till he needs a colostomy bag.

And when he is used up and near death, they will discard him like a picked bone.

And he will be grateful for every bit because he has been brainwashed into being gay at 50. And this brainwashing was only possible due to his inceldom.

Brothers, you must be careful out there, verry careful.

Last edited:
Painful read don’t know what his post means but it might be more painful so I won’t read it

there are mostly manlets and midgets that are effected by this phenomenon. due to their stature no foid wants to do anything with them, and due to liberalism they think they can just ride the lgbt train and become the bitch themself.

Last edited:
Decades of inceldom and :bluepill: propaganda have turned him jailhouse gay. Brutal. :fuk:

@Fat Link maybe you can pin this because this situation is similar to the dead soy mod thread but even more hilarious :feelsaww:

I don't want to make fun of a 50 yo guy with cerebral palsy but I wonder what kind of mental trickery and fuckery and gymnastics he does to convince himself he isn't an involuntary celibate aka incel man :feelskek: .

But anyway that's a brutal fate. Its over for that buddy boyo, he should just LDAR. There's no hope anymore for him. He got dealt a really bad hand and its not his fault. I wonder what inceltear copers would say to this, is he virgin at 50 because he has bad personality or is it because of something else maybe?

View attachment 660211

Any person that mocks us is fair game. I believe that every man is deserving of empathy but the moment they enjoy our suffering they deserve to suffer themselves.

ah the fate of man

there are mostly manlets and midgets that are effected by this phenomenon. due to their stature no foid wants to do anything with them, and due to liberalism they think they can just ride the lgbt train and become the bitch themself.
Same goes for cripples, to a lesser extend, apparently.

Any person that mocks us is fair game. I believe that every man is deserving of empathy but the moment they enjoy our suffering they deserve to suffer themselves.
Good to good, evil to evil.

reminder: pussy points cannot be redeemed. don't bother earning them.

I hope he dies

In meinkamph

Brutal shit nigga

Fags aren’t real it’s just incels who really want sex

Wait a sec, isnt cerebral palsy fully eliminating your ability to move? How will he suck it?

Sry, could not resist. :smonk:

He will only garner the attention of the most degenerate, psychotic and disease ridden faggot abominations out there. Those creatures will abuse and degrade his frail body in ways unimaginable.

They will make him drink piss directly from dicks, eat shit out of asses, addict him to drugs, give him AIDS and gonorrhea. They will make him remove his teeth and blow up his lips. They will convince him to get retarded tattoos and fetish piercings to pull his old wrinkly skin taunt, cut off his arms and legs to serve their nightmarish fetishes. His asshole will be made loose and prolapse till he needs a colostomy bag.

And when he is used up and near death, they will discard him like a picked bone.

And he will be grateful for every bit because he has been brainwashed into being gay at 50. And this brainwashing was only possible due to his inceldom.

Bru

He should've just roped tbh

I would feel bad for him, until I learnt that he was a faggot :society:

FUCKING WHORES ARE MEANT TO GET RAPED BY FORCE NOT FOR LOGICAL DISCUSSIONS STOMPFUCK THEIR SKULLS UNTIL EVERY BIT OF FLESH IS FLATTENED PIECE OF SHIT NORMALNIGGERS :lasereyes:

He is a degenerate but I sympathize with life time of abuse he got that finally made him snap and become a homo.
Brutal.

Any incel who is so weak-minded to turn gay to deal with their sexual frustration, is a man with no honour and integrity, and should be seen as nothing more than a scum,parasite waste of space, disgrace to the male gender and a shame upon humanity who should be extERminated (in video game)

Any incel who is so weak-minded to turn gay to deal with their sexual frustration, is a man with no honour and integrity, and should be seen as nothing more than a scum,parasite waste of space, disgrace to the male gender and a shame upon humanity who should be extERminated (in video game)
He will be used and abused by faggots as he wished, he will be dragged into their deranged faggotry and when he is about to die he would be left alone, he should have been suicided

Fucker should become a priest or something noone wants to get their dick sucked by a 50 year old cripple

Fucker should become a priest or something noone wants to get their dick sucked by a 50 year old cripple
I believe there are faggots out there willing to do that, plenty too

toilet with cerebral palsy brutaly mogs all of us and lives life on giga easy mode

another blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back