Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion father figure is overrated

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
imo always struck me as a blue and red pill cope. honestly with boomer fathers, it seems like it could get you more indoctrinated into the gynocentric mindset if anything. the average boomer father seemed to have respected women, and ascended easily, so he figures that's all his son needs to do in order to ascend too

nah my dad is based on his opinions concerning women. he's not blackpilled but he'd probably digest parts of it.

nah my dad is based on his opinions concerning women. he's not blackpilled but he'd probably digest parts of it.
oh i see. yea guess not all of them. but ya, regardless we come to the blackpill on our own anyway

single motherhood is responsible for a lot of problems

no father = dark triad son.

cope

no father = dark triad son.
not really
it just means the son will be confused and lied to by women
they end up not knowing how to navigate the world and turn to poor vices

not really
at the same time, it seems like a naive father could bluepill his son

"my father taught me ALWAYS to respect women." "real men would never hit women, my father taught me that at a young age", etc

not really

lol. the average father nowadays is a soyboy cuck. he'll teach exactly that. not having a father means that no one of significance will impose any rule over you. It's ideal.

True tbh. Often no father>bluepill father tbh.

Overall though: Rich Money Pill father> Blackpill father > no father > bluepill father

imo always struck me as a blue and red pill cope. honestly with boomer fathers, it seems like it could get you more indoctrinated into the gynocentric mindset if anything. the average boomer father seemed to have respected women, and ascended easily, so he figures that's all his son needs to do in order to ascend too
Having a father is very important for a man growing up. If you have a shit father though then you were better without one.
single motherhood is responsible for a lot of problems

060CDE91 3C07 4384 8E27 E6C0EE4723DA

True tbh. Often no father>bluepill father tbh.

Overall though: Rich Money Pill father> Blackpill father > no father > bluepill father
yea. i see soyboy getting brought up in this thread again, but a strong father figure that is still bluepilled could get you screwed over too. if anything, it's even harder indoctrination, whereas a soyboy/weaker father wouldn't come on as strong.

intelligence/wisdom always seems to triumph anyway in the end

yea. i see soyboy getting brought up in this thread again, but a strong father figure that is still bluepilled could get you screwed over too. if anything, it's even harder indoctrination, whereas a soyboy/weaker father wouldn't come on as strong.

intelligence/wisdom always seems to triumph anyway in the end
True some red pill/Blackpilled fathers are still too harsh on their kids making the sons into weak feeble bugmen. Asian and curries suffer from this issue.

True some red pill/Blackpilled fathers are still too harsh on their kids making the sons into weak feeble bugmen. Asian and curries suffer from this issue.
i see. yea i think that the winning move might be to treat your son softly/gently. society treats men like crap anyway, so why would you wanna contribute to that. just try to ensure his life turns out as tutorial mode as possible like foids are

No father = extremely blackpilled son

Married foids are only half as retarded as single mom foids since they are under constant surveillance.

Without a father the son experiences a foid in her natural environment with absolutely no male supervision or inteference.

Sons of single moms are among the most blackpilled people on earth.

Having a father is very important for a man growing up. If you have a shit father though then you were better without one.
i see. yea that would be the nurture side of things.

i'm pretty black pilled though, and i still believe genes, mainly IQ/intelligence is paramount too though. i know a bunch of high iq cels, and was always shocked at how quickly they learned. it took me until my 20's to be aware of their own incelibacy and get black pilled, but some of these guys already got to that point in their teens. and these guys, usually their dads/parents leave them to their own devices. so ya they definitely seem to have a huge advantage.

having a bad parents is not that different from not having but I don't think father figure is something overrated

Single mothers have a higher chance of fucking a child up.

i have a theory that a decent amount of fathers discipline/program their sons to be obsequious to women. all normalfags probably

Without a father the son experiences a foid in her natural environment with absolutely no male supervision or inteference.

This is very true. Highest IQ assessment of children raised by single mothers.

Married foids are only half as retarded as single mom foids since they are under constant surveillance.

half of the times yes. the other half the sons of single mothers are as dumb as a foid

Its better to be raised by a father then a mother. Most men have some amount of common sense, women have nothing because everyone does everything for them.

Having a mother =
More chance of being a tranny for virtue signal points
More chance of being a criminal statistically
Absolutely no type of skills working with your hands
Higher chance of being irresponsible
Mothers never push you to become anything = shut in neet
Bluepilled from the beginning as your mother will brainwash you to be the "nice guy"

So being raised by a woman means you have a big chance of being a failure.

I like my dad alot more than my mom who always pesters me about having grand-kids. I had very absent parents in my early years, but at least my dad never tried to force arranged marriage shit on me.
Its better to be raised by a father then a mother. Most men have some amount of common sense, women have nothing because everyone does everything for them.

Having a mother =
More chance of being a tranny for virtue signal points
More chance of being a criminal statistically
Absolutely no type of skills working with your hands
Higher chance of being irresponsible
Mothers never push you to become anything = shut in neet
Bluepilled from the beginning as your mother will brainwash you to be the "nice guy"

So being raised by a woman means you have a big chance of being a failure.
My mom was always more present in my life, though she still can't grasp the fact that I'm a KKHV friendless loser at 18, she was in disbelief when I told her. They know almost nothing about me.

I like my dad alot more than my mom who always pesters me about having grand-kids. I had very absent parents in my early years, but at least my dad never tried to force arranged marriage shit on me.

My mom was always more present in my life, though she still can't grasp the fact that I'm a KKHV friendless loser at 18, she was in disbelief when I told her. They know almost nothing about me.
dw about khhv at 18 lol. khhv here pushing 30's. could get some friends though

These are some interesting statements although I would personally say that "sons of single moms have the potential to be the most blackpilled people on earth". Way more than your average blackpiller (as far as blackpilled standards go).

I agree that experiencing foids in their natural environment with no male supervision, especially at a young age, can lead to being disillusioned with the 'foid nature'. However, regardless whether it be on purpose or not ('foid nature') it isn't unnatural for a single mother to do a number of things to their son/s such as:
  • emasculation (demonizing male 'energy' as toxic masculinity, punishing natural male behaviour etc)
  • making them hate their father (which results in hating themselves or all men)
  • making them worship her ("women can do no wrong") or just a lot of bluepill indoctrination.
To list just some...

Which is why its common for sons I think to either become gay, the biggest cuck, or end up in prison due to anti-social behaviour stemming from extreme hatred / uncontrolled anger that becomes directed towards themselves or others or completely become brainwashed from foid propaganda.

Its only if and when the son, personally experiencing the above in its unfiltered form, and somehow manages to come across the truth and fully accept it in its bitter form can he finally make sense of the chaos that caused his inner turmoil. Should this bottomless rage (when the lies are exposed) be tempered into something he not only controls but also integrates into his being will he then manifest as the most blackpilled of all.

At least, this is how I see it from a poetic sense. If someone has some kind of actual empirical study that could somehow indirectly (as this would be an odd study) support this I'd be very interested to know.

These are some interesting statements although I would personally say that "sons of single moms have the potential to be the most blackpilled people on earth". Way more than your average blackpiller (as far as blackpilled standards go).

I agree that experiencing foids in their natural environment with no male supervision, especially at a young age, can lead to being disillusioned with the 'foid nature'. However, regardless whether it be on purpose or not ('foid nature') it isn't unnatural for a single mother to do a number of things to their son/s such as:
  • emasculation (demonizing male 'energy' as toxic masculinity, punishing natural male behaviour etc)
  • making them hate their father (which results in hating themselves or all men)
  • making them worship her ("women can do no wrong") or just a lot of bluepill indoctrination.
To list just some...

Which is why its common for sons I think to either become gay, the biggest cuck, or end up in prison due to anti-social behaviour stemming from extreme hatred / uncontrolled anger that becomes directed towards themselves or others or completely become brainwashed from foid propaganda.

Its only if and when the son, personally experiencing the above in its unfiltered form, and somehow manages to come across the truth and fully accept it in its bitter form can he finally make sense of the chaos that caused his inner turmoil. Should this bottomless rage (when the lies are exposed) be tempered into something he not only controls but also integrates into his being will he then manifest as the most blackpilled of all.

At least, this is how I see it from a poetic sense. If someone has some kind of actual empirical study that could somehow indirectly (as this would be an odd study) support this I'd be very interested to know.
i'm giga black pilled after a life of tradcuckdom