Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Favorite comedians? Or comedic bits?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Norm Macdonald, Louie CK, Bill Burr, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Artie Lange and many more.

Also anyone know any incel comedians?

I can't stand most comedians because they're mostly leftwing assholes. George Carlin was smart and funny though. I wouldn't go see any of these other dicks. Louie CK is a fucking disgusting anti-white kike.

I can't stand most comedians because they're mostly leftwing assholes. George Carlin was smart and funny though. I wouldn't go see any of these other dicks. Louie CK is a fucking disgusting anti-white kike.
Norm Macdonald allegidly hasnt had sex in like 10 years. Also hes a giant troll. I love him

george carlin is the only one i ever really liked

there's a lot of others who are funny but carlin is the GOAT.

Not incel comedian, but Dave Chapelle.

Norm Macdonald allegidly hasnt had sex in like 10 years. Also hes a giant troll. I love him
OK I didn't know him. Based on your description I'd give him a try.

Sam Hyde and Trevor Moore. Only ones I care about and find funny.

From what I've heard of him, I want to like Owen Benjamin - never seen his standup, so I can't make an evaluation at present. Aside from that, my picks have already been voiced by others.

Norm Macdonald
I can't stand most comedians because they're mostly leftwing assholes...Louie CK is a fucking disgusting anti-white kike.

Indeed. This always gets overlooked here, in addition to his genuflection at the altar of feminism. Under any other circumstances, I'd condemn #metoo hysteria, but it just happened to be some kind of grand karmic payoff in this case. Gutless, unctuous exhibitionist got hoisted on his own petard.

Ca. '08-'09, as a dumb kid, I used to really like what in has now become canonical bug humor. Tim & Eric, Mr. Show (still pretty good, I suppose), Michael Ian Black, Neil Hamburger, CK, etc. Now I strongly hate almost all of the cocksuckers along this axis.

Doug Stanhope is blackpilled

used to like jim jeffries until he turned into a normie

Norm