Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite Countries in History.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
1. Third Reich(1933-1945)

2. Roman Empire & Byzantine/Eastern Empire(27 BC- 480 AD)(AD 395–1453)

3. Italian Empire(Mainly the Fascist era under Mussolini; 1922-1945).

4. Rhodesia(1965-1979).

5. Imperial Japan(1868-1945).

6. Francoist Spain(1936-1975).

7. Russian Empire(1721-1917).

8. Prussia(1525-1945).

9. Baathist Iraq under Saddam(1979-2003).

10. Holy Roman Empire(800-1806).

Honorable mentions:

Pinochets Chile(1973-1990) North-Sea Empire(1013-1402) & Iron Guard/Antonescu Romania(1940-1944).

Share yours below.

America during segregation and slavery. Surprised you didn't include that. Imagine being the head master of a plantation during the 19th century :feelscomfy:

Great British Empire

America during segregation and slavery. Surprised you didn't include that. Imagine being the head master of a plantation during the 19th century :feelscomfy:
The slave owners were all Jews, so no thanks.

jim crow laws were helpful especially for white incels

Polish-Lithuanian Commonweath

Drittes Reich

Heiliges Römisches Reich

Kingdom of Jerusalem
Roman Empire
Russian Empire

Any state that didn't had feminism and women knew their place was good

Faggot is really making fun of people for being ugly on an incel forum. Makes sense though because he is a Chadpreetlite fakecel piece of shit.
How much more of this faggot do we have to deal with? Mods should have finished his acc off a long time ago.

Yup I agree colonial era America, before the civil war, and being a rich cotton farmer with a bunch of slaves would have been one of the best times to be alive of all time.

The Nazi era would only have been good from 1932 until 1943. After that you could say things went to shit.

So on this list, being a wealthy Roman nobel at the height of the Roman Empire (Pax Augustus) would also have been a really good time to be alive. They lived in peace for hundreds of years after Julius Caesar, and there were almost no ethnics around, jews were kept under control, and women did not have equal rights. That's probably why the Roman Empire lasted for so long.

Last edited:
I would add imperial germany (1871-1918)

20th century fascism pissed off too many people tbh. But I understand why people would be nostalgic about it, looking at the clown world today

The Crusader States were the original kebab removers. And i just like the Middle Ages in general tbh
I c; I think I misjudged it kek.

And yeah Middle Ages were based tbh- I liked the Normans, Angevin empire, and also the Italian & German medieval periods.

Pre-Civil War USA, Imperial Germany, British Empire, Dutch Empire

The slave owners were all Jews, so no thanks.
The traffickers were Jews, the owners were whites with lower class origins. This is why american niggers talk like low class britbongs.