Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favourite GTA Protagonists?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Here's my list. Top 5

1:Tommy Vercetti
2:Niko Bellic
3:Carl Johnson
4:Trevor Philips
5:Claude

Least favourites are Johnny Klebitz and the two future GTA 6 protagonists.

1. Trevor Philips
2. Franklin
3. Albert Townley

cj my nigga
he has BBC
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

CJ from grove street Land of the heinous, gangbangers, and cold heat. In Los Santos, niggas get no sleep.

1. Niko Bellic
2. Claude
3. Tommy Vercetti

cj my nigga
he has BBC
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
true he mogged the other two. Trevor too mentally ill and Michael was cuck

First favorite was Niko Bellic, he was so interesting and likable snd was like the human Terminator when he needed to be.

Next favorite was Johnny Klebitz. He was like a big scary biker who nobody would fuck with but was actually a nice guy. What i liked about him was he probably went through more hardships than the rest of the gta Characters when he had to see basically everyone who was his family turn on him or die and how he transformed into a badass into a weak meth addict, showing how hard some people can fall. The only thing I really didn’t like about him was how he simped for that junkie skank who cheated on him

My next favorite was Claude Speed. He never talked or showed any emotion. He was like a robot that just did what it needed to do

CJ and Tommy were cool

I didn’t like any of the gta v characters very much. They weren’t that interesting to me

1-Claude
2-Tommy Vercetti
3-Niko Bellic
4-Trevor Philips
5-Michael Townley