Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS denies the dogpill, says it's men that are depraved

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
FDS Is female hypergamy and narcissism uncensored. This is who women really are. Fat landwhales thinking they deserve a rich chad who pays for everything

FDS Is female hypergamy and narcissism uncensored. This is who women really are. Fat landwhales thinking they deserve a rich chad who pays for everything
What's worse is they posted that picture with the dog circled

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/failed_Normies/comments/ii8wl1/dogpill_from_the_devils_mouth_itself/

and then turn around and try and say incels are making this up.

Foids always want nonchad males to feel ashamed for entertaining the idea that they can be bad people or engage in indecent acts at large tbh

Last edited:
Dogpill deniers are fucking HERETICS who deny the teachings of St. BlackOps2cel
Dogpillstblackops2cel

TheOGJammies

Ruthless Strategist14 points · 2 days ago

Literally everything men say about women is complete projection sooooo....‍♀

goatismycopilot

FDS Newbie5 points · 2 days ago

I do prefer spending time with my dog over 99.9% of men.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

exactely.
also, I made a thread where I posted a study that clearly showed that women get aroused by animals, even if they deny it.

"There's the possibility that genital response for women is not
necessarily imbued with meaning about her sexual interests," says
Chivers. She also emphasized that her findings do not imply women
harbor a latent desire for lesbian sex or bestiality."

fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353-removebg-preview.png

[monkeywire] Study: Human women aroused by bonobo sex

link:

level 1
Farfallanon

Throwaway Account13 points · 2 days ago

I actually own a large male dog due to compatibility reasons so my dog won't end up attacking my mother's dog, because she owns a very small female dog who is a little monster.
Also I really like how male dogs have a stronger protection instinct, so that also played into my choice of getting a male dog. And since he was a puppy, he would protect me. I had this one ex, who would try to fight with me for fun and my good boy would bark at him and try to jump him. I assure you, 60 lbs of barking, jumping mass with a mouth full of teeth will make a man stop. I'm also not scared anymore to walk at night, because when my boy is with me, I'm safe. He turned 5 this year and I couldn't imagine a life without him.
So regarding all of that, I am absolutely disgusted by what these scrotes suggest women are doing to their dogs.

dinosaurnuggetzzz

1 point · 2 days ago

This is so disturbing. I think a lot of it is them knowing the dog will protect women from these sick men. My dogs actually scared off a lvm, I mistakenly thought was a good guy before discovering FDS. He screamed at me and they went crazy and he got scared and left. Good puppers.

lol kek, love this one ngl

its so nonchalant "can you stop fucking dogs" :feelskek:
lol kek, love this one ngl

its so nonchalant "can you stop fucking dogs" :feelskek:

also, made a new thread:

Last edited:
go to google
i type in girl fucks dog
i get multi billion results
dogpill proven
studies have also shown that women basically project 24/7 so yeah, stfu up you cunt whores.
giga based

I LOVE that we had a direct influence on driving women to finally stop photographing themselves with dogs out of fear. What amazing lifefuel

I LOVE that we had a direct influence on driving women to finally stop photographing themselves with dogs out of fear. What amazing lifefuel

MaleDatingStrategy should be created to counter them

Dogpill : women would rather fuck dogs than physhically unattravtive males aka inkwells
JFL @ her second theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Kek

They found out about us, now this joke is not funny anymore. :feelsbadman:

ok dogfuckers