Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS roastie has a meltdown for 18.75 dollars

• Thread starter Deleted member 33833
  • Start date
Hahahahaha Based man :feelshaha: wish I could see what else he had to say while he smothers her with logic :feelscomfy:

All of the comments in FDS are just shitting on the guy and calling him a loser; They have no logical arguments on why he should pay for all of the meal.

Based brother. We need men like him. You can tell this hole has been spoiled by the simp traitors all her life, who inflated her ego and screwed it up for the rest of us.

The comments are truly disgusting, read a few and it made my head hurt. It's like a psych ward for a mentally ill people. Those uncivilized apes really think that the guy is in the wrong here and she deserves a free meal, the level of impudence is astronomical. Bet all of them are the self proclaimed mighty feminists as well who want "equality" aka "men pay and do all the dirty work while we get all the good stuff". A sick society we live in

FDS is full of women who want feminism and chivalry at the same time

All of the comments in FDS are just shitting on the guy and calling him a loser; They have no logical arguments on why he should pay for all of the meal.
Bold of you to expect logic out of a subreddit dedicated to holes

Based blackcel. That’s why I’ll never eat with women if it’s not a date.

ricecels would, without question, pay fully for their dates and not get a 1/10th as far as this tall average looking nigga right here.

Last edited:
ricecels would, without question, pay fully for their dates and not get a 1/10th as far as this tall average looking nigga right here.
Do women even use ricecels for dates?

They have no logical arguments on why he should pay for all of the meal.
There are none. Why should he pay if the pussy isn't guaranteed?

Why does FDS even exist?

"I’d just pay, act like nothing was amiss, and never speak to him again. Stew in your confusion, I’m not doing the labor of arguing."

He still wins there. Most guys would pay and then not get a second date anyway. This guy at least saved money.

hahhahaha why did he do this tho, whats the context?

Based tho

If he was a Chad and ordered her to pay, she would do it enthusiastically while giggling and giving him a blowjob afterwards.

I wouldn't pay up fully either. If feminists want equality so much, why do they have a problem with splitting the bill?