Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS Shits on IT Men

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
it shows that those foids don't have high iqs and they are just fucking jealous

Imagine hiring women :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

based FDS?????? :feelswhat:

Not sure what alternate reality they're living in. IRL in 2022, foids in IT and feminism is highly encouraged. And it's not just FAGMAN companies, if I behaved like any of their anecdotes I'd get fired within a week.

Deleted post is here:
I work with a bunch of freaky computer men and they're all so weird and predatory. I've already had some pretty weird encounters that I'm too afraid to report because they'll kill me or slash my tires. They're such fucking freaks, especially when things don't go their way. I hate their rancid overwhelming energy and how poisoning it feels. I don't care if I'm being overly "misandrist," I'm really over it.

Misleading title :feelswhat:

Tldr: women complaining about ugly men as usual. Nothing changes. The shitty world keeps turning

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back