Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feel demoralised by fat whore teacher

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Whole class cheats and has the same answers yet I get a lower score than everybody else by a significant margin of ~25%. Fucking fat whore , I hope she dies of diabetes. She tells the normies in class how she used to be bullied and now she victimizes and low value male like me. A hate people who are 'victims' and whinge and then become perpetrators of such behaviour. Stupid obese whore needs to die. I can't stand it. All landwhales need to die. I hate them so much. They are even worse than stacy.

try to be more body positive

fat women are disgusting, annoying whores

Whole class cheats and has the same answers yet I get a lower score than everybody else by a significant margin of ~25%. Fucking fat whore , I hope she dies of diabetes. She tells the normies in class how she used to be bullied and now she victimizes and low value male like me. A hate people who are 'victims' and whinge and then become perpetrators of such behaviour. Stupid obese whore needs to die. I can't stand it. All landwhales need to die. I hate them so much. They are even worse than stacy.
they cheat grades all the time usually in favor of femshits and rich kids

JFL if there's a gift policy and you didn't give the fat cunt gifts IT'S OVER

They all have bad personalities. They overvalue themselves.
legit. it's so annoying. they are the lowest of the low but still think they're worth something :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

they cheat grades all the time usually in favor of femshits and rich kids

JFL if there's a gift policy and you didn't give the fat cunt gifts IT'S OVER
She gave all the normies high scores and marked me down. There was a chad that did no study at all and she gave answers to him.

Whole class cheats and has the same answers yet I get a lower score than everybody else by a significant margin of ~25%
Take it to a higher authority like the principal or something, there is literally no excuse for that.

Also about her picking on you, have you tried building some tables for the class? I heard that's what Chads do in their free time, might as well.

legit. it's so annoying. they are the lowest of the low but still think they're worth something :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
I just hate them so much. They are on the same level as curries for me in terms of being malicous. I've never seen a morbidly obese person with a good heart. Some chubby beckies can be really nice though.

I hate them too. For some reason fat women are the most bitter ones.

Take it to a higher authority like the principal or something, there is literally no excuse for that.

Also about her picking on you, have you tried building some tables for the class? I heard that's what Chads do in their free time, might as well.
I'm in my final year of high school and she would turn the tables on me , making my friends hate me. I mean they helped me cheat and I don't want to drag down people who help me.
I hate them too. For some reason fat women are the most bitter ones.
No obese person is nice. Stacy is both ends , really bitchy or really nice. Obese people belong in the dump. Their personality is a dump

when I read the title i thought it was a napoleon thread tbh

try to be more body positive
Tfw a movement about treating ugly people better didn't include men whatsoever and only covered the easiest part of your appearance to change.

Ded srs, why do fat foids need an entire fucking body positivity movement? They're doing completely fine if dating statistics have anything to say about it.

Tfw a movement about treating ugly people better didn't include men whatsoever and only covered the easiest part of your appearance to change.

Ded srs, why do fat foids need an entire fucking body positivity movement? They're doing completely fine if dating statistics have anything to say about it.
They have to compete with thin stacies for chad's cock :cryfeels:

fat women are the most bitter ones.
In this gen especially, they get pump and dumped by chad and think they deserve a prince on a white horse.

Cute avi, i wish i had a cow girl tbh :feelscry:
Indeed. cowgirls are very cute
Here man, have three
510a49f31d2563165a18fb036abf75b1  cow girl anime mangas
0bf6aaee637e47293cedd8baf8d29f92
31a3777894f0ac7870493c32f98f7a40

You're welcome br0. I hope one day I escape GrAYceldom and become piss yellow
You will hopefully, just don't become another postmaxxer please :feelzez:

I will try not to. Do you consider 20-30 posts per day postmaxxing?
per day as in average or just straight up day in-day-out 30 posts? If the latter then yes.

per day as in average or just straight up day in-day-out 30 posts? If the latter then yes.
I meant the former. Throughout the day I write 15-20 posts, I most likely will reduce it though I don't want to be annoying and will try to write more thoughtful stuff as the time goes by

I meant the former. Throughout the day I write 15-20 posts, I most likely will reduce it though I don't want to be annoying and will try to write more thoughtful stuff as the time goes by
It's alright i suppose, but you won't really have much to post about. Im not even at 5K posts yet and i already have no idea what to talk about tbh.

Throw feces at her

It's alright i suppose, but you won't really have much to post about. Im not even at 5K posts yet and i already have no idea what to talk about tbh.
I think there will always be something to post about here maybe not about the blackpill but about life experiences or some jokes, since the blackpill has already been discussed and analyzed.

I think there will always be something to post about here maybe not about the blackpill but about life experiences or some jokes, since the blackpill has already been discussed and analyzed.
Ye, i was just talking about stuff regarding inceldom, for that we have pretty much already said everything there is to say.

Ye, i was just talking about stuff regarding inceldom, for that we have pretty much already said everything there is to say.
Ah, sorry I misunderstood you. I agree with what you said. I believe that after some years Off-topic will have more threads than Inceldom Discussion however I'm not that sure

Ah, sorry I misunderstood you. I agree with what you said. I believe that after some years Off-topic will have more threads than Inceldom Discussion however I'm not that sure
Off topic will always have more threads then inceldom because shitposting is allowed in off topic :lul:

Off topic will always have more threads then inceldom because shitposting is allowed in off topic :lul:
You're right, that's why I most likely will post here more often than ID in the future. However ID has more threads than off-topic for now

@Atavistic Autist says that landwhales are mentally healthy unlike inshape foids who are "anoerexic" who have a "high disgust tendancy" and we should feel grateful for the opportunity to LTR a landwhale. @BummerDrummer put this on the news tonite

It never began for kidcels

Teachers hate the ugly students