Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel more impaired after one beer

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I can drink quiet a bit of beer without feeling too tucked up. But sometimes I will drink one beer and get mind fucked. Like I will feel like I’m severely intoxicated and I’m a daze. I don’t know if it’s because the hangover is just starting to kick in automatically so it makes you tired. Most of us would have to be heavikity intoxicated to go into recreational locations, so maybe this is goood reminder

Dont know sometimes i need like 30% more intake then usual to feel some effect. That your body can build some Resistance to Drugs " is just cucked

Beermaxxing is a alternative to xanax for becoming low inhib

I can drink quiet a bit of beer without feeling too tucked up. But sometimes I will drink one beer and get mind fucked. Like I will feel like I’m severely intoxicated and I’m a daze. I don’t know if it’s because the hangover is just starting to kick in automatically so it makes you tired. Most of us would have to be heavikity intoxicated to go into recreational locations, so maybe this is goood reminder
Empty stomach, caffeine mix, or scrip interaction

I take 10-12 shots in a few hours and I'm still just buzzed after a glass of water.

Empty stomach, caffeine mix, or scrip interaction
I haven’t done adderal in 2 years. I have a heart condition, when I was prescribed it I mixed with booze. But I think I’m litteraly just lacking in coagulant factors. Or have diabetes. I am an inbred.

37F15576 571D 41CE 9C43 3D271C2BD48A

Best cope right there :ahegao:

Indeed, fruits are one of the best copes