Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Feeling broke

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
These min wage jobs ain’t paying enough, someone please tell me how to make money I’m willing to put in time

Can you move to a different position at your current place that pays more? Or a salaried position that has benefits (if you don’t already have this)?

Look for some heavily underserved trade (as I keep mentoning, in my area fire safety expert is one, they get hired while they are still in trade school and often even start working before they are done with their last year because the firm just needs people that desperately).

What is like that in your country/area I don't know, ask around online and look for numbers for your country, there should be lists on the topic somewhere.

Trade school takes around 3 years most of the time, once you have a lot of experience in the field you can open your own firm and the pay is good.

Obviously there is an issue, that being that these jobs often are a) unglorious, it's some boring unimpressive shit no one dreams about doing b) they often have some component that turns away most people, be that having to deal with some gross shit or ultra monotone boredom or who knows what. But if you can stomach that I think this is the best option for slightly below to slightly above average IQ-cels.

Look for some heavily underserved trade (as I keep mentoning, in my area fire safety expert is one, they get hired while they are still in trade school and often even start working before they are done with their last year because the firm just needs people that desperately).

What is like that in your country/area I don't know, ask around online and look for numbers for your country, there should be lists on the topic somewhere.

Trade school takes around 3 years most of the time, once you have a lot of experience in the field you can open your own firm and the pay is good.

Obviously there is an issue, that being that these jobs often are a) unglorious, it's some boring unimpressive shit no one dreams about doing b) they often have some component that turns away most people, be that having to deal with some gross shit or ultra monotone boredom or who knows what. But if you can stomach that I think this is the best option for slightly below to slightly above average IQ-cels.
Can you dm me?

become a prostitute!