Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Feeling guilty when gaming all day every day, but it also might be right thing to do in this degenerate empty world

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Its good thing to do, but what if I should put 100% effort for searching cute adorable loli waifu of culture? (do they even exist in this world?..). Cucks say - I should improve myself first, before searching. And they are wrong. Because search is for waifu OF CULTURE, and thats not ordinary femoidic parasite, who just wants to find successfull man with life going on, and just lay eggs. Waifu of culture is fod tier, is helper, for those who are broken and suffering, waifu of culture finds pleasure and self-expression in improving man's life, so man becomes her creation, as goddess she is. So being broken man is no problem, and even better for god tier waifu, and acts as repellent for unworthy cunts (but this is 2020, so just being non-chad is repellent enough for pre-wall femoids)
And in those times when cute teen girls were friendly, gaming was much more pleasant. What if that also was failure, and while I was gaming, they were fucked by fuckboys?.. Or they just whores, waifu of culture has immunity to chads and fuckboys. But that still shows importance of girls - only getting attention from cute teen girls can make all other things in life more pleasant, be it gaming or working (only time in life when got job, was because cute girl was friendly and giving hope, but again came out just as an ordinary whore, and that was most important reason why quit job)

Really should stop wasting time, go improve myself, and then take this reward
Roastie

Last edited:
Quality post. But, there is nothing wrong with coping 24/7

Find your loli waifu and play games with her.

if helps you not remind that everything is going to shit and nobody cares about nothing and stay with your virtual cute girl of culture is good

It's the right thing to do :feelsokman:

Don't feel bad, your parents should feel bad for not giving you better genetics and cultured lolis maybe.