Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel feeling useless and stupid

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I hate school I cant do anything I keept forgetting what I just learned immediately and I can't pay attention. I have to constantly bother the person beside me and ask them what the teacher has said already. The teacher also likes me bully me by calling on my name more than any other students, I always have no clue what to say. Spanish is my most hated class, my oneitis is in that same class and my spanish sucks I have to clown myself speaking it, not to mention the teacher especially likes to call on my name, yesterday she made me translate an entire spanish paragraph infront of the class and I did translate about half of it roughly but the dumbass teacher made me speak it in spanish right after, I had to endure humiliation I looked so beta my oneitis probably pity me

school, teacher, oneitis and classes? How old are you 15?

I was stupid asf in school btw. I had cognitive decline since I was 15 probs from bullying, family drama, and being unhappy in the middle school

18, grade 12
Be all that you can be......
Get an ugly wife.....
And a messed up life.....
In the ARMY.....
Hookah
As long as you avoid that jail prison and homelessness
your life is okie dokie

Maybe take the Spanish skills to heart and immigrate to Mexico! :feelsaww:

Castizos are looked at in a positive light there, or so I've heard. :feelswhere:

Ask for Methylphenidate and stop taking steroids.

i am in fact useless and stupid

If ur still in school, its not to late for u.
Dont waste ur time with a oneitis that doesnt want you. Dont make the same mistakes i did and end like me...

Dont make the same mistakes i did and end like me...
B1D1307B 75D4 490D 9F81 DC412045AAFE
2D8E35DD 1EFA 4F31 AB90 EE5E41FDA5F2

Do you have friends in the school?

I hate school I cant do anything I keept forgetting what I just learned immediately and I can't pay attention. I have to constantly bother the person beside me and ask them what the teacher has said already. The teacher also likes me bully me by calling on my name more than any other students, I always have no clue what to say. Spanish is my most hated class, my oneitis is in that same class and my spanish sucks I have to clown myself speaking it, not to mention the teacher especially likes to call on my name, yesterday she made me translate an entire spanish paragraph infront of the class and I did translate about half of it roughly but the dumbass teacher made me speak it in spanish right after, I had to endure humiliation I looked so beta my oneitis probably pity me
who cares like every1 in ur class is fluent in spanish or something