Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fem"""cels"""

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
rgxiaq26jdy71.png

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wow must be so bad having so much sex, i sure feel sorry for femcels

She finished the cock carousel phase and she cant get Ched to settle.

Oh boohoo you're so oppressed because the media talk about how whores make tens of thousands a week on OnlyFans :( POOR YOU

Meanwhile over 80% of suicides are men, but being a woman is so hard? LOL!!!!!!!!!

they don't have any issues in being chad's toilet though. they also use chad as nothing but their sex toy and atm machine so i don't see this hole's point.

so it's ''emotionally draining'' to have sex? jfl no wonder toilets can't do nothing but ''work'' in offices doing nothing thanks to their meme degree.

mainstream media demonizes inkwels while some popular soy media like The Guardian shills for fem''cels'' and FDStards.

also cope, if u were attractive and not a larping roastie landwhale you would get chad to commit.

Screenshot 20211108 113016 Gallery
remember everyone, femcels don't exist

> men who don't give a fuck about you
Translation: Chad who has a million options because all foids flock to him

> is not many women's idea of a pleasurable sexual experience
Translation: Foids love getting pumped by Chad, but they sure don't love getting dumped afterwards

> men who don't give a fuck about you
Translation: Chad who has a million options because all foids flock to him

> is not many women's idea of a pleasurable sexual experience
Translation: Foids love getting pumped by Chad, but they sure don't love getting dumped afterwards
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They will literally never learn

Does not exist

"I hate all this sex I'm having!!" - femcel
So many women are over hookup culture
Yeah, after they become 35+ years old and too ugly to get Chad/Tyrone cock. Funny how they loved "hookup culture" before.

Last edited:
I mean, alot of what she said is true and kinda based. And tbh women probably would all be better if they were all like her.

Nobody is talking about how many rotund, well fed people are starving bc being fed like an animal by cooks who don't even care about the flavor is not many people's idea of a palatable dining experience.

They keep trying to brainwash us into thinking that it's filling and satiating and satisfying or that "everyone is eating" but it literally isn't. And no everyone is not. Lol

It's metabolically draining and we don't even belch 7/10 times. So many people are over buffet culture.

Mainstream media will muse endlessly about the phenomenon of starving people but nobody will investigate satiated people's diets about eating these days. Brain rotted liberals who work at publications like Vice just keep pushing this delusional narrative about how delicious and filling it is to do potluck with randoms. Like.....have you even talked to a well fed person these days....

But they churn out that shit hoping the young ones who don't know better misperceive that as the norm.

Media barely even talk about well fed people's actual diets unless they're eating for reviews. It's depressing

I mean, alot of what she said is true and kinda based. And tbh women probably would all be better if they were all like her.
These are just different stages in the evolution of the modern roastie. First they fuck dozens of Chads in their prime, then they realize Chad is just pumping and dumping them and become angry spinsters. At no point does it ever occur to them they should settle for their looksmatch instead :smonk:

her username "unhinged" checks out

Crazy Jewess.