Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting female bullying

tndNOW321

tndNOW321

Banned
-
back in middle school there was this group of 3 girls that would harass me constantly at recess. i remember hiding away from them at the back of the school but they would hunt me down and do weird sexual stuff with me, like grinding on my penis(soft, i was pre pubescent), and just ouright violence by slapping my face and punching my limbs. sometimes i would cry and theyd call me a fat faggot and continue to mock me(i was 10 at the time and they were probably 2 or 3 years older than me).

i was just a chubby innocent boy idk why they wanted to mess with me so much. the worst part is that no grownup gave a flying fuck and just let these girls bully me, even tho i was probably half their size. i still am afraid to talk to women to this day because of this shit

JoinedOct 14, 2023

I wish that my female bullies would've grinded on my penis:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

back in middle school there was this group of 3 girls that would harass me constantly at recess. i remember hiding away from them at the back of the school but they would hunt me down and do weird sexual stuff with me, like grinding on my penis(soft, i was pre pubescent), and just ouright violence by slapping my face and punching my limbs. sometimes i would cry and theyd call me a fat faggot and continue to mock me(i was 10 at the time and they were probably 2 or 3 years older than me).

i was just a chubby innocent boy idk why they wanted to mess with me so much. the worst part is that no grownup gave a flying fuck and just let these girls bully me, even tho i was probably half their size. i still am afraid to talk to women to this day because of this shit

tndNOW

do you think i would believe this is all real?

back in middle school there was this group of 3 girls that would harass me constantly at recess. i remember hiding away from them at the back of the school but they would hunt me down and do weird sexual stuff with me, like grinding on my penis(soft, i was pre pubescent),
Sounds LARP tbh; what kind of bullies would do that, especially foid ones who only pick on men they find unattractive. :feelsjuice:

Sounds LARP tbh; what kind of bullies would do that, especially foid ones who only pick on men they find unattractive. :feelsjuice:
but why would they beat me up tho it makes no sense

Honestly, ima maybe believe this. Foids are loveless bitches. FUCK female biology
psycho behaviour. they wanted to humiliate me just cuz i looked ugly

Soon on .is - "I was attacked by 3 gigaStacy bullies who forcibly had sex with me".

I wish femgroids would grind on my penis kek. When I was in primary there was this femgroid who would call the older male kids to come bully me i.e put me in the dustbin and all that bullshit. She wouldn't even touch me, she would just call her goons kek

Perks of being a blackcel: White people are scared to bully you