Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FEMALE DELUSION CALCULATOR is driving holes INSANE (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
So sombody incredible based wrote a calculator that tells you just how IMPOSSIBLE your standards are

Dumb whore puts in that 5'10" is a minimum for her, says its "completely normal standards", and is completely LIVID when it tells her that it excludes the vast majority of the male population

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkM1DK2/

Well i mean, it was pretty mild. just 5'10 and no racial preferences nor money and whatever. This could've been waaay fucking worse

Well i mean, it was pretty mild. just 5'10 and no racial preferences nor money and whatever. This could've been waaay fucking worse
Only because she was virtuesignalmaxxing. Her real standards are white, 6'5, shredded, +100k salary

Only because she was virtuesignalmaxxing. Her real standards are white, 6'5, shredded, +100k salary
Yeah, would love to see real statistics about this program. that's where the truth lies

Rather, her height demands are already huge and the demands of the other toilets are even worse. I mean she is 5'10" herself but a short man would settle for a taller foid so likewise, she should settle for a shorter man if she's too tall. (But of course, male logic never works when applied to foids)

Most likely. I don't trust her either, especially with her huge glasses and even bigger passive-aggressive smile. #BelieveNoWomen

12.5% isn't really bad tbh. The average age in the US is 38, so not outrageous. The final calculated percentage should only count partners in your selected age range, else it's including 80 year old men and babies.
In that website you have to enter your accepted age range too. She said she had put 23 -:- 30.

I don't make nearly 30k

12.5% isn't really bad tbh. The average age in the US is 38, so not outrageous. The final calculated percentage should only count partners in your selected age range, else it's including 80 year old men and babies.
Reminder: Women ONLY see Chad when they go out. You are INVISIBLE to them.

They go to the bar, and literally their roastie brains are only capable of processing men above 6 feet. The idea that only 12% of men are avaiable to them drives them mad because the only men their senses register are Chad.

Notice how she just casually says "5'10" because, you know, I'm 5'8" teehee"

Like these whores have been PROGRAMMED to believe they are entitled to a man taller than them. Its as natural as breathing.

I did male calculator and got this. This how it supposed to be but when foids do it its not %55 its like %0,01.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-183016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-183016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 114
Now that I think about it, this calculator might be missing one detail - you're obviously not going to date a newborn or a senile boomer so your age preference should not contribute to your insanity score if it's reasonable even if it excludes a large portion of the population. Or maybe it does take that into account, but I don't know how that would be done (i.e., where exactly you're supposed to draw the line).

Now that I think about it, this calculator might be missing one detail - you're obviously not going to date a newborn or a senile boomer so your age preference should not contribute to your insanity score if it's reasonable even if it excludes a large portion of the population. Or maybe it does take that into account, but I don't know how that would be done (i.e., where exactly you're supposed to draw the line).
It probobly doesn't contribute. She only got a 2/5 delusion score. 5'10" is above the US mean, meaning it by definition excludes half of all men, but she can't comphrehend that.

Notice how she just casually says "5'10" because, you know, I'm 5'8" teehee"

Like these whores have been PROGRAMMED to believe they are entitled to a man taller than them. Its as natural as breathing.
Clown world :society:

Based website

The final calculated percentage should only count partners in your selected age range, else it's including 80 year old men and babies.
Bingo. It doesnt make sense to calculate it that way.

Fuckin whore, I hope she dies

That part is kinda crazy that there arent that much men making even 30k a year. Shows just how many are neeting and dropping out of society as a whole

In a few years it'll be illegal to look at a girl your height or taller
ill look at themm all they want, because i was born into this world LEINAH

Nothing is more disgusting than that female sow talking about her "baseline standards" that exclude most men being "gaslighting" because facts disprove her worldview.

Nothing is more disgusting than that female sow talking about her "baseline standards" that exclude most men being "gaslighting" because facts disprove her worldview.
I concur

Entitled whore.

Dennis Ritchie has a nice book on the Internet...

She looks in her 30’s plus she’s fat. Foids have one job, just don’t be fat. Ruined a perfectly fuckable foid by getting fat :feelsjuice: