Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based female hits incel and then cries after getting hit back

is he a based inkwell

• Total voters
Anyone who votes No is soy

i think violence is retarded no matter the situation although this hoe did deserve it, but there was a bettER way

"Cry your bitch ass a river" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nothing spells end-stage capitalism like seeing a seething roastie cry her eyes out at a Dunkin' Donuts.

BASED INCEL SHOULDVE POURED THE FRYING OIL ON HER
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts and encourage them.

"Can't hit ma whaman"

JFL at the females, for thinking they are physically ´equal´ to men.
You all have the strength of a 13yo boy.
Never underestimate the strength of a man .

And the crying like clockwork. Fuck foids.

What does the inkwell say before & afterwards?

Looks like he just made a glancing blow and of course she curls up and plays the victim :feelsseriously:

Look at all the white knights in the Twitter replies. So fucking pathetic

Jfl she started crying because she faced the consequences of her own actions :feelskek:

Another Karen who was raised sheltered and never heard "no" in her life

To bad he missed the left hook.. he needs a bit of practice on his punches but mentality is on point :feelsokman: