Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female laziness and their enablers

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
The number of times I've asked my sister or a female coworker to do the most basic of tasks and they respond with "you know that's something I really hate doing," or "you know this is one of my things" or something similar. What kind of a fucking excuse is that? and people wilfully accept this explanation all the time

It's a child's excuse for getting out of work, which makes sense, as western women are nothing more than larger-than-average children at this point

Funny thing is guys on the other hand are never allowed things that people are sensitive about around them, ever.

Meanwhile if an attractive guy asked if they could kill a bunch of babies then they would make sure to get five extra.

Meanwhile if an attractive guy asked if they could kill a bunch of babies then they would make sure to get five extra.
Foids already do that for free in countries where abortion is as easy as eating pizza.

Man should Just Stop Kissing their asses

There's no difference you feminist cuck
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: It's infinitely worse from an objective point of view to kill a healthy baby over some fetus who is still developing.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: It's infinitely worse from an objective point of view to kill a healthy baby over some fetus who is still developing.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: feminazi propaganda maXxing amirite :soy::soy::soy:

They have had it easier than children for ages now

My sister asks me to do often things for her like get her food and stuff.

They don't have to work as hard as men do, if they don't wanna do something chances are some simp guy will do it for her.

The number of times I've asked my sister or a female coworker to do the most basic of tasks and they respond with "you know that's something I really hate doing," or "you know this is one of my things" or something similar. What kind of a fucking excuse is that? and people wilfully accept this explanation all the time

It's a child's excuse for getting out of work, which makes sense, as western women are nothing more than larger-than-average children at this point

Funny thing is guys on the other hand are never allowed things that people are sensitive about around them, ever.
Once you got rid of all traditional roles assigned for females in regards of obligations or responsibilities within society, it went from there to now being where they're under no responsibility and obligation to do anything they don't want to regarding everything. It was only a matter of time that sentiment took over them to which by and large it already has.

Last edited:
This is ragefuel. Women deserved to be whipped and gullotined.

rules for me and not for thee

or do as i say not as i do

= soyciety

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back