Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Mammal Appalled That 3 Men Rejected Her "Friendsgiving" Invite

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
And of course this bitch is the type to go running to the internet to play the victim like she's never rejected any invitations in her life. I see why no men came. If you didn't already have men around to celebrate with, it's for a reason.

"Female mammal" just fucking lol

she invited 60 year olds

I know this unrelated, but

Female Mammal​

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Funnier then calling women "foids" or "toilets" honestly.

Anyway

"but because I thought they should not be alone"

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Like women care about men being alone.

>Twitter thread number 12347891274892137y489326y7823658973268756238762821987194871297129874127498127821748
Ok.

Either she's ugly or she's only inviting Chads.

Idk why but this is fucking funny. Maybe it’s the way they replied to her, one is so fixated on “Tracy” and the other one “fuck I wouldn’t know what to do with all that pussy” :feelskek: Man I hope I have that high of a sex drive when I’m that old

But can an NT just confirm for me, she’s inviting them for food not sex?

I can't imagine why people whose private conversations you share with thousands of people online for attentions don't want to spend time with you. Why is she inviting people she doesn't like? Stupid cunt.

And of course this bitch is the type to go running to the internet to play the victim like she's never rejected any invitations in her life. I see why no men came. If you didn't already have men around to celebrate with, it's for a reason.
maybe if she stopped doxing her "friends" for one second they'd feel more inclined to talk to her :feelskek:

Friendsgiving requires each guest to bring food. So it was just bullshit invites to leach off each guys food.