Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female mammal sees what it's like to be average guy on Tinder

white women are so beautiful they're basically not human but goddesses from another galaxy. no wonder you white guys are suck cucked simps for them.

under 10 matches will never even message you back after the first 2 replies.

Alex then joins the incel forums.

Last edited:
white women are so beautiful they're basically not human but goddesses from another galaxy. no wonder you white guys are suck cucked simps for them.
Ironically her pERsonality was extremely I annoying. I hate dumb holes like that. They're the most annoying people to be around.

Oh yeah i remember this video. Another female who couldn't even get a date.

Like i always say; these dating apps could actually be using fake men to like women
so the number is big, and makes most men not get anything; so they buy tinder add-ons.
The sad thing is they don't actually need fake men. Unfortunately I don't think they are fake. Aside from us chadfishers ofc. They don't need to fake anything women will naturally go for the top %

The sad thing is they don't actually need fake men. Unfortunately I don't think they are fake. Aside from us chadfishers ofc. They don't need to fake anything women will naturally go for the top %
They fake female profiles though to give men false hope so they can keep spending money. Same thing the redpillers do. Male loneliness is prime parasite feed.