Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Female nurses are the ultimate toilets.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I work with and brocels, they are the biggest sluts on the planet. They are shitty and uncaring cunts that come in three flavors.
1. The "Preppy Girl" nurse that is trying to land a doctor as a husband. The results are mixed, depending on how beta the doctor is and how hot the nurse is.
2. The hyper slut nurses. These are the most common type of nurses. They range from 25 to 40 but there are a couple of whore lifers who will eventually die from STDs. They will fuck anything that isn't an incel and are the worst people on the planet personality wise. They are also either cutters/bi polar and or drug addicts.
3. The abused girlfriend nurse. These are the nurses who date a ex con Chad or Tyrone (Usually Tyrone) who beat the shit out of them and leech off of their pay. Funnily enough they actually give these bitches a reason to come to work since their spending all their money. It not uncommon to see bruises on these women. Everyone knows the reason why but won't say anything.

Can confirm.

Also: brutal no-reply pill.

Everything about nurses is undiluted foid nature. They are pretty "angels" to your face and say sweet things, but deep down they are disgusted at your handicapped state and want you to die. They are gigasluts who go into the job only for the foid status of it and to collect Chad patients and doctors. Not to mention their job requires them to touch dicks frequently.

My mother is a nurse, over for me