Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Female pedophiles are not labeled as such: instead, they are diagnosed with ,,Pedophilia Obsessive Compulsive Disorder"

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
In this society where a normal man is shunned and labeled as a pedophile for wishing to date prime girls and is then turned into the national headlines, female humanoids are instead spared of having to take any responsibility, further proving that females live life on tutorial mode.
Female that are pedophiles are instead diagnosed with POCD, which yes, is a real thing according to (((clinical psychologists))):
One of the main ways to ,,treat" their OCD is through exposure therapy: they are instead encouraged to stay around children. Why the fuck would you think this is normal‽

Screenshot 20240207 203042

Imagine if a man said this. This is pure ragefuel.

Foids being pedos is empowering to normie fags

A 25 year old foid could sleep with a 14 year old and no one gives a shit

2002 likes, the state of simps.

2002 likes, the state of simps.
Powerful queen opening up about her ,,intrusive thoughts" that she has absolute zero control over!

my honest reaction to this information
Peaky Blinders Blank Stare GIF

When some rostie std carrier whore fucks a child everyone, even males, support her.
The support for female sexual offenders would be in due to inceldom itself: men who are deprived of sexual activity, especially adolescents will evolve into having abnormal sexual fantasies, along with just a sprinkle of cuckery.

One of the main ways to ,,treat" their OCD is through exposure therapy
in weimar germany they gave foster kids to pedophiles and it ended exactly how you're thinking.
I'm thinking we're entering the peak of clown world. :feelsclown:

correction: germany gave foster kids to pedophiles in the 1960's until 1990's.
it wasn't weimar germany just regular germany.

it's not just incels, most normies and even some chad have fantasies about being attractive enough at a young age to be picked out by a pedo roastie whore teacher.
There are numerous online communities of horny teens who fantasize about being ,,groomed" by a ,,pedomommy"; meanwhile the avarage female pedophile is an old crackhead roasties meth addict that pimps her daughter into sexual slavery.

There are numerous online communities of horny teens who fantasize about being ,,groomed" by a ,,pedomommy"; meanwhile the avarage female pedophile is an old crackhead roasties meth addict that pimps her daughter into sexual slavery.
what makes you think a female pedophile fantasizes about little girls getting their undeveloped wombs bullied by adult cocks? the vast majority of female pedophiles being convicted today are 4/10 beckies reliving their highschool fantasy of being desired by the football team

The simple key issue is that females receive innexistent social backlash for it.
court system says >best we can do is 100 hours of community service

Reason #88503095732202129486 why the West needs to die in a nuclear fire.

i would rather have sex with a female pedo than be incel

Pedos need to die

I wouldn't complain if it happened to me as a child