Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female privilege - never having to lift heavy shit so she never needs to learn how to move objects efficiently

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Shitty
BadForm

Not sure I can convey how fucking race-inducing it is to see foids posed in these photos and there's clearly no weight on the stack and thus they can use the shittiest form that won't hit the proper muscles or let them get big weights, but it doesn't matter because GRL POWER

Bad lifting form

when they need to actually use strength in the real world they won't have a clue

This fucking drives me insane. Foids at my office talk about how much they work out at the gym and shit, but when it comes time to replace the fucking water dispenser you bet your ass they ask a guy to do it. Like bitch, it's not even that heavy, why are you such a lazy shit?

bitch, it's not even that heavy, why are you such a lazy shit?
it probably is heavy to them because they don't actually practice lifting heavy things

time to lift again

This fucking drives me insane. Foids at my office talk about how much they work out at the gym and shit, but when it comes time to replace the fucking water dispenser you bet your ass they ask a guy to do it. Like bitch, it's not even that heavy, why are you such a lazy shit?
The one with the 60lbs tankards?