Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Female students ‘fear for their safety’ as anti-abortion society set up by three men

squallcel

squallcel

Greycel

Love to see foids and cucks get so mad that someone could possibly oppose women's right to kill babies.

"Second-year linguistics student Heather Bowling said the society has made her feel ‘inferior’ as a woman at the university "

noooo you can't just judge me for being a total slut noooo!

Sadly this is an extreme minority view in the UK and even suggesting abortion should be further limited is enough for almost everyone, even 'conservatives' to think you need to be locked up. I assume most here are Americans, you're very lucky and I hope the republicans win and further restrict abortion, the fallout would be delicious.

I’m against women having rights but I’m pro abortion. Especially for males born into poor families.

"waaahh waaahh im in danger waaahh" STOP SPREADING YOUR LEGS YOU FUCKING SLUT :lul:

"nooooo, i can't have unprotected sex with thousands of men"

OH NOOOO NOT MY ACCOUNTABILLERINO NOOOOO!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back