Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female tutorial mode explanation

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
What human can leave school with no qualifications and enter into a "career" that allows them to make a salary over 50,000 inatantly with absolutely no skills. Foids.

What humans can get free taxis, food, clothes and all types of favour from simps and in return all they need to do is... exist. Foids.

Foids are praised so much more for the smallest things, experinents have been done where artwork was posted, presented by a male. Then the same exact artwork held by a female recieved 1000x more likes, literally.

Then foids complain about being catcalled at, having unwanted advances (meaning non-chad advances) and more. Ungrateful bitches, I would love to be catcalled everyday of my life for eternity, even by men if it meant I could get even half of the female privilege you have everyday.

They don't even need an office job they can just ethot

Women should be on the kitchen

And somehow they still manage to lose

Good afternoon I hate women.

What human can leave school with no qualifications and enter into a "career" that allows them to make a salary over 50,000 inatantly with absolutely no skills. Foids.

What humans can get free taxis, food, clothes and all types of favour from simps and in return all they need to do is... exist. Foids.

Foids are praised so much more for the smallest things, experinents have been done where artwork was posted, presented by a male. Then the same exact artwork held by a female recieved 1000x more likes, literally.

Then foids complain about being catcalled at, having unwanted advances (meaning non-chad advances) and more. Ungrateful bitches, I would love to be catcalled everyday of my life for eternity, even by men if it meant I could get even half of the female privilege you have everyday.
High IQ. Foids are like multi millionaires complaining that they get begged on and not finding good investments, while people around them are starving and homeless.

Women aren't on tutorial mode, they're on autopilot at this point jfl

They compare ethoting to a man ethoting for gay men, bc ~incels are small right, gay dudes like twinks~

Based post tbh foids live in a dream world

infiltratorcel

quotes me too