Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are not needed

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
RAfd8cryPx6kErIXCE7ccj6iXLARa45q1LjfGZB-hDw.png

Cucktears and other sjws will chimp out over the truth and yell "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE PATRIARCHY"

BigGhey said:
Cucktears and other sjws will chimp out over the truth and yell "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE PATRIARCHY"

I like your username. But yeah, I ironically found this perfect specimen on inceltears.

lmfao its gonna be fun seeing WK central aka incel tears aka reddit in fucking general cope hard when the sex bots start rolling out.

"ITS NOT REAL!"

JFL

nausea said:
you 17, me 38
hmmm
anyway I do not think so

id say they start rolling out about 2030-2040. you would be 50-60 but still able to fuck

Hunter said:
nausea said:
you 17, me 38
hmmm
anyway I do not think so
id say they start rolling out about 2030-2040. you would be 50-60 but still able to fuck
I will be underground by a long shot

Kointo said:
From where do we get the eggs to fertilize so we can bring more humans to this world?

Juxtaposition6 said:
From where do we get the eggs to fertilize so we can bring more humans to this world?

Enslaved females? Idk.

Kointo said:
Enslaved females? Idk.
In that case, they are still needed for egg production if humanity don't want to go extinct.

Sadly all these things will not really love me back so I guess females are still needed.

SlimeCover said:
Sadly all these things will not really love me back so I guess females are still needed.

Female will love you as much as your dishwasher