Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females bully more than males

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
I have been bullied all my life.
And whenever i have been bullied IT was always done by:
1) a female
2) a soycuck that was convinced by a female to bully me.

Instances where these 2 happened:

1. It was 8th grade, these 2 bitches that harrased me convinced a simp that gave them food to dump water on my head. The whole class saw it.
I punched back, but I got in trouble out of all pepole.

2. Throughout high school, these 3 hoes sat behind me and always called my name, hit me from the back, and mentally harassed me.

3. This one bitch in 10th grade was making fun of me, and She got her boyfriend to punch me.

I dont need any statistic to prove that females are bigger assholes than males, i need eyes, ears, and common sense.

Femoids & their simps are the biggest cancer on society.

In a proper society you'd be allowed to properly punish these disgusting creatures. It's always been such rage fuel when women pull shit like this.

In a proper society you'd be allowed to properly punish these disgusting creatures. It's always been such rage fuel when women pull shit like this.
Women can litirally be pedophiles and get away with it.
If my teachers werent so fucking soy it would be justified for me to hit back

Women can litirally be pedophiles and get away with it.
If my teachers werent so fucking soy it would be justified for me to hit back
This soyciety we live in is a joke. Bunch of monkeys pretending to be more than they are.

1) a female

1. It was 8th grade, these 2 bitches that harrased me convinced a simp that gave them food to dump water on my head. The whole class saw it.

2. Throughout high school, these 3 hoes sat behind me and always called my name, hit me from the back, and mentally harassed me.

3. This one bitch in 10th grade was making fun of me, and She got her boyfriend to punch me.

I dont need any statistic to prove that females are bigger assholes than males, i need eyes, ears, and common sense.
They don't even have to bully you directly, their actions are all indirectly to avoid incels, like they wouldn't even want you in thier presence to bully you later

They don't even have to bully you directly, their actions are all indirectly to avoid incels, like they wouldn't even want you in thier presence to bully you later
Their mean looks are enough to make kill myself.
Every time a girl looks at me She has dead eyes

Their mean looks are enough to make kill myself.
Every time a girl looks at me She has dead eyes
Same, likey she very Badly wants to leave the conversation

Never been bullied by a man it's always dirty roastie holes disrespecting me treating me like I'm scum. :feelsree:

1) a female

Dude can't you just report your parents about this? I mean, You're autistic. You could just tell your parents they're being ableist against you. Trust me. I'm autistic too, and I've been in the same situation as you, and I told my Mom about these 3 shit-stained brain-rotting cunts who couldn't stop harassing me, which led her report and file a complaint to the BOE to expell those those inhumaine bitches. Everyone else especially the guys, don't even bother to harass me, because they know the consequences.

Last edited:
Yeah the way women bully is harsh in its own way. They don't usually end up physically tormenting their target but its more like they try to ruin their targets reputation.

For some extremely mentally sick foids it gets even ramped up as they get older and that's why these fake rape allegations happen. Or some women claiming that their boyfriend/husband is beating them.

When you are an autistic incel you will get bullied all the time, it is just how the human trash race works.

1) a female

I got bullied by both , but at least with man you can redime yourself if you stop acting like a bitch , with women you are subuman and you will always be subhuman