Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females in video games are so unrealistic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In Dota there is this character called Pudge, he's some fat undead guy, he has an ability where the smell of his rotting flesh damages the enemies.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fdota2_gamepedia%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fef%2FCrazed_Tassels_of_the_Black_Death_Rot.gif%2Frevision%2Flatest%2Fscale-to-width-down%2F280%3Fcb%3D20140829213249&hash=5a9442d3ece5aed0632150ea580205ae

Every foid character should have a similar ability where the fermented fish smell of their stinky roast beef flaps poisons enemies in a radius around them. Feels wrong to play foid characters that don't work like this in video games.

Last edited:
Every foid character should have a similar ability where the fermented fish smell of their stinky roast beef flaps poisons enemies in a radius around them.

made me laugh

No foid characters work like that because games are supposed to be alternate realities

No, but really what seems unrealistic in video games with female characters is how they can be so virtuous, strong, dedicated, heroic, etc.

IRL most girls/women I see and interact with are lazy, unmotivated, entitled, weak (both mind and body) and utterly pathetic losers. LMAO

No, but really what seems unrealistic in video games with female characters is how they can be so virtuous, strong, dedicated, heroic, etc.

IRL most girls/women I see and interact with are lazy, unmotivated, entitled, weak (both mind and body) and utterly pathetic losers. LMAO
True, but I still stand by my original point.

AC Valhalla has a female viking as Canon, a shieldmaiden, which most likely didn’t exist irl, but they still added it anyway cuz progressive :feelskek: god how cucked things have become these last years

videogame females are not unrealistic, It's the real females that are an abnormality. you see those landwhales? they should all be put in Auschwitz concentration tier ca[UWSL]mps.[/UWSL]

seems realistic to me

The same goes for females in anime, who are written as the creator's ideal female, when the creator(s) are sweaty buck toothed misanthropic KHHV chinks who the closest they ever got to a female outside of their own family was sniffing a seat where she was sitting, or sniffing her clothes like a coat or sweatshirt that she left unattended for a while
They say 3DPD and cope with unrealistic depicttions of females in 2D, when those 2D females were designed by people who have no idea what females are really like :feelshaha:

Ever notice how they also almost always make the adult male and female characters the same height?

It’s almost like they keep masculinizing foids because foids are insecure about their femininity and secretly wish they were men. All this strong woman shit is bullshit. They just make a foid act as much like a generic male hero as possible.

Ever notice how they also almost always make the adult male and female characters the same height?

It’s almost like they keep masculinizing foids because foids are insecure about their femininity and secretly wish they were men. All this strong woman shit is bullshit. They just make a foid act as much like a generic male hero as possible.

probably they design female characters with long legs because it's aesthetically pleasing. there's a long time I don't play anything so I don't know.

Based and fesikhpilled, I wish I could try it but nowhere near me has it for sale.

this is the deadliest thing in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back