Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Femcels got banned boyos

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.

:feelsmusic:

it's now possible to promote hate against men???? and be punished for it???

holy shit i love biden now!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

finally one good thing soydit has done.

Yikes, why the fuck do they oppress pelple who simply fail to find love? Sick and colf world smh :feelsthink:

Censorship is gay you're only supporting what eventually will hit us and this website 10x as hard.

"Femcels" never existed.

Pepe Dancing GIFs | Tenor

Pepe Dancing GIFs | Tenor

I legitimately wonder why reddit did ban them. It's not like they were getting any bad press or anything. You know those money hungry fags would never ban wymnzz unless it affects their profit margin

I legitimately wonder why reddit did ban them. It's not like they were getting any bad press or anything. You know those money hungry fags would never ban wymnzz unless it affects their profit margin
Soys are very inconsistent in their views. I woudn't think too much about it I'm just glad they banned those roasties that where always mocking us.

Probably some female mods ban them since female on female hatred is a universal concept.

Needs to be pinned.

Well, that's nice.