Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism is an extinction ideology

They were not. They were balancing their dominance over sex with male dominance over money.
most man were peasant farmers during that era wtf are you talking about :feelskek::feelskek: You're so uneducated and stupid it hurts

india and China have high birth rates despite being female liberated but keep spouting your retarded drivel
India has less women working than European countries. Faggot.

China? Wanna shoot yourself in the foot like that you ass licker? You know china is undergoing severe demographic winter with women refusing to marry equal or lower income men, right? They even made a documentary out of this

most man were peasant farmers during that era wtf are you talking about :feelskek::feelskek: You're so uneducated and stupid it hurts
You don’t know shit about that era first and second you fail to understand even poorer men can be attractive to women if they have the upper hand economically

Bro, India's birth rates are on the decline and china's is also having extreme demographic issues due to one child retardation, basically a nation of futurecels because there literally aren't enough foids unless they geomaxx. Also China and India are female liberated bro marital rape is still legal there for the most part.
This retard really just either is a infiltrator or want to defend a totally lost cause for the thrill

that's called a betabuxx, oofy doofy. Basic black pill stuff. But if you want to be a betabuxx cuck then go ahead
That’s how humans work? This is how it works and it does work better mathematically for demography

Oh so now you are fully trying to larp as a tradcuck. Fucktard. They are doing wonderfully demographically and will soon replace white retards in first world. Also whites doing well economically comes guess what? From a period where they had more kids because women were working LESS. You are basically living off of a period when women were LESS liberated hence creating more wealth. Soon you will be turned into gian shit hole because of low demography plus ethnics replacing you. Cultural shithole first economic shithole secondo.
Litterally you are dead wrong about everything.
I'm not a tradcuck and i didn't say anything to imply I'm traditional.

"whites were doing good economically because woman didn't work" prove it.

retard trying to get me banned because he's losing the argument :feelskek: Nothing i have said is bluepilled. Blue pilled is believing that looks don't matter and if try hard enough you will get bitches. My bad for not being a retard that believes in dumb shit without evidence

This retard really just either is a infiltrator or want to defend a totally lost cause for the thrill
Yeah, all this arguing is a moot point, because the simple fact that nations that favor the women complete reproductive control have much lower birthrates than those that don't and that demographic collapse is an actual issue that forces them to rely on migrant labor. Everything else is irrelevant

already explained to you that correlation doesn't mean causation you actually fucking retard. Did you notice how obesity went up and unemployment also went up? obesity must be causing unemployment then
I already explained to your faggot ass that female nature plus their ability to have their own resources destroy most men’s assets making it obsolete. Fucktard infiltrator cannot even understand the basics

India has less women working than European countries. Faggot.
they still work and by your definition they're liberated :feelsokman:
China? Wanna shoot yourself in the foot like that you ass licker? You know china is undergoing severe demographic winter with women refusing to marry equal or lower income men, right? They even made a documentary out of this
I ain't afraid to admit when I'm wrong unlike you boyo

You don’t know shit about that era first and second you fail to understand even poorer men can be attractive to women if they have the upper hand economically
I know that already, where did I say something that implies otherwise? Looks are king and beat any betabuxx cuck with money

I'm not a tradcuck and i didn't say anything to imply I'm traditional.

"whites were doing good economically because woman didn't work" prove it.

retard trying to get me banned because he's losing the argument :feelskek: Nothing i have said is bluepilled. Blue pilled is believing that looks don't matter and if try hard enough you will get bitches. My bad for not being a retard that believes in dumb shit without evidence
Litterally anyone is disagreeing with youand you are repeating debunked stuff loosing like a idiot.

Again; any country and any place with no female working had higher demography than places with female working. Those places will soon replace you.

The pattern is kinda easy to see

defend what cause? where did I defend feminism? I'm just not stupid and know that a lower demographic has been caused by a multitude of reasons rather than muh feminism making man's value worthless. If man were only worth as much as they make then most man would be incel. Only bottom 10% of man are incel.

wtf is this retard saying :feelskek: :feelskek: are you saying that immigrants rape so much they increase the population? show me proof of that
Immigrants don’t care about foids rights, they build their own enclaves and have 7 children per woman. Ok 80% you are a infiltrator. This level of retardation is so unexcusable

defend what cause? where did I defend feminism? I'm just not stupid and know that a lower demographic has been caused by a multitude of reasons rather than muh feminism making man's value worthless. If man were only worth as much as they make then most man would be incel. Only bottom 10% of man are incel.
You insist in denyin a correlation even cucked wikipedia admits. You are de facto defending bluepilled feminist shit. You are probably a infiltrator.

That’s how humans work? This is how it works and it does work better mathematically for demography
that's how humans work? you believe in the whole man are supposed to be providers red pilled bs? how does it mathematically work better for demography? The economy is dog shit and most man can't afford to take care of a family by their own. Even if we assume that you're right and that woman are taking jobs, that still wouldn't change the amount of pay man get, it would change how many man are employed.

Litterally anyone is disagreeing with youand you are repeating debunked stuff loosing like a idiot.
you didn't debunk anything, you're just making baseless accusations with 0 proof. You saying the opposite of what im saying isn't debunking anything. "The moon is gray" "no, the moon is red, I won the argument"
Again; any country and any place with no female working had higher demography than places with female working. Those places will soon replace you.
how many times do I have to tell you that correlation doesn't mean causation :feelsseriously:

you said that every liberated country has a low birth rate you dumb retard :feelskek: also prove they work less
Yes. You know the concept of “proportionally”? Look it up

You insist in denyin a correlation even cucked wikipedia admits. You are de facto defending bluepilled feminist shit. You are probably a infiltrator.
you still haven't shown me the Wikipedia article even though I asked you to. I want to see if it even exists and if its valid. I'm a feminist for not believing in retarded shit? jfl at this retard

you didn't debunk anything, you're just making baseless accusations with 0 proof. You saying the opposite of what im saying isn't debunking anything. "The moon is gray" "no, the moon is red, I won the argument"
I debunked your stupid idea about no correlation between foids liberation and low demography with basic blackpill and numbers. Shut your infiltrator foid ass now

prove they work less
You can fine the stats online plus you tard you yourselves cited those places as example. You did it failing twice since you can see female unemployment is higher there than in italy plus those same places are undergoing severe demographic winter since altough foids work LESS it’s still enough to create damage. Too much abstraction for your foids brain?

I debunked your stupid idea about no correlation between foids liberation and low demography with basic blackpill and numbers. Shut your infiltrator foid ass now
what numbers nigga you didn't show me anything :feelskek: you didn't even use any black pills, you actually used red pill logic.

you still haven't shown me the Wikipedia article even though I asked you to. I want to see if it even exists and if its valid. I'm a feminist for not believing in retarded shit? jfl at this retard
You are a feminist for denying shit that is been acnokledged here for a decade, twistint facts and trolling while being wrong. Faggot

what numbers nigga you didn't show me anything :feelskek: you didn't even use any black pills, you actually used red pill logic.
You can litterally google employment rates in india you retard

how many times do I have to tell you that correlation doesn't mean causation
How many times do i have to show you it’s highly likely to be a causation and you are just a blind retard ?

Translate to english and read everything. Faggot shut your mouth up. Foid cunt

You can fine the stats online plus you tard you yourselves cited those places as example. You did it failing twice since you can see female unemployment is higher there than in italy plus those same places are undergoing severe demographic winter since altough foids work LESS it’s still enough to create damage. Too much abstraction for your foids brain?
in Greece the female unemployment rate is 13% but India's is 4.5%. Greece has the lowest birth rates in Europe. Complete fucking retard.

You are a feminist for denying shit that is been acnokledged here for a decade, twistint facts and trolling while being wrong. Faggot
this site hasn't even been up for a decade what the hell is this retard talking about :feelskek: :feelskek: You're the one twisting facts with your retarded logic

How many times do i have to show you it’s highly likely to be a causation and you are just a blind retard ?
you didn't show me anything, you are just saying "I'm right, you're wrong, mods ban him for being a bluepilled infiltrator"

Read James Lindsay, it's anti-human by design, it believes in a spiritual matriarchy and that "the patriarchy" represses toilets' spiritual potential and having children is conforming to patriarchal expectations. Anti-natalism is inherent in it.

Translate to english and read everything. Faggot shut your mouth up. Foid cunt
it just says that there has been observed a correlation between woman working and birth rate. Doesnt show any proof or cite any academic literature. Doesnt say of any sociologists supporting this. My country is proof that this isn't true. We have a 1.3 birth rate and female unemployment here is 13% and was 15% last year.

Read James Lindsay, it's anti-human by design, it believes in a spiritual matriarchy and that "the patriarchy" represses toilets' spiritual potential and having children is conforming to patriarchal expectations. Anti-natalism is inherent in it.
Based, definetly going to check it out. From the outset it lines up with all the matriachal retardation foids have about self actualizing outside of reproduction when in reality 99.999999999% of them act in the same exact selfish desire to maintain a false independence upheld by the labor of men.

it's because of bad work culture nigga, South Koreans work long ass hours and are too focused on their careers.
read this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna75854

South Koreans also take an 8 hour continuous exam that they spend their entire lives studying for and determines their future. They barely have any time to socialize from a young age because of the pressure to do good on the exam. Capitalist hell hole.
I have a question: do you think feminism has nothing to do with birth rates? Or do you think it affects birth rates, but the impact is minimal compared to quality of life?

I love seeing women suffer

I have a question: do you think feminism has nothing to do with birth rates? Or do you think it affects birth rates, but the impact is minimal compared to quality of life?
minimal, because of feminism woman have a more hedonistic mindset of: "I need to enjoy my life as much as possible and not care about kids". and "man are violent and misogynistic, why would I have kids with them!?". But most woman aren't like that. It might seem that way to some because of social media. Social media keeps pushing retarded woman with retarded opinions at the front to farm interaction. Social media companies make money the more you use social media, and anger is the best way to manipulate people.

minimal, because of feminism woman have a more hedonistic mindset of: "I need to enjoy my life as much as possible and not care about kids". and "man are violent and misogynistic, why would I have kids with them!?". But most woman aren't like that. It might seem that way to some because of social media. Social media keeps pushing retarded woman with retarded opinions at the front to farm interaction. Social media companies make money the more you use social media, and anger is the best way to manipulate people.
I really don't get this, how do you explain the decline of the population before the invention of social media, because foids were already having less kids in the 90s and 80s and this hedonistic lifestyle is not sold to them via social media but through colleges, which most foids in america go to

I really don't get this, how do you explain the decline of the population before the invention of social media, because foids were already having less kids in the 90s and 80s and this hedonistic lifestyle is not sold to them via social media but through colleges, which most foids in america go to
they were even more hedonistic back then, whores were partying, having drugs and sex like crazy. Where did this "woman were pure and trad back in the day!" even start? women have always been whores. College might push it only if they do literature or gender studies or some shit. A foid studying physics isn't gonna hear from her physics professor that she needs to go out and enjoy her life

in Greece the female unemployment rate is 13% but India's is 4.5%. Greece has the lowest birth rates in Europe. Complete fucking retard.
In Greece women are liberated and it’s a ethnically homogenous country. They have shit demography just like italy since not only they have female working en masse (that difference is laughable) but also they don’t have enough sand niggers to cover that up. Basically you have France, Norway and UK doing better entirely because of sandniggers having kids like crazy compared to western retarded cucks like you. That is possible exactly because sandniggers usually don’t allow for foids freedom and they don’t allow them to be educated and work like men do. That’s why they appear to have higher demography even tho they are total shit.

Again: if there is a correlation in every WHERE and WHEN between foids working and demography that correlation increasingly become apparent as a causation. Lol it’s like explaining maths to a ape. It’s embarassing to have this conversation here in the first place.

When foids are made equal to men in terms of money they only select top 10% of chads that’s how you get demographic winter. Litterally me explaining this to you is the reason why you should be permabanned

is it another correlation/causation without any proof? If so I'm not interested in reading it. In fact I have entertained you enough
Can you fucking read you faggot? I stated again that i there is a correlation in every where and when then it’s is likely to be a causation. As i imagined you don’t give a shit about evidence since you are a infiltrator and only care about pretending to want evidence while you could easily go in scientific blackpill studies and get all your answers. If yo weren’t a troll infiltrator or course

they were even more hedonistic back then, whores were partying, having drugs and sex like crazy. Where did this "woman were pure and trad back in the day!" even start? women have always been whores. College might push it only if they do literature or gender studies or some shit. A foid studying physics isn't gonna hear from her physics professor that she needs to go out and enjoy her life
I litterally NEVER said that. I just stated women were much more restrictes because of no internet plus having to depend economically from a man. Foid cunt can’t even understand basic english

they were even more hedonistic back then, whores were partying, having drugs and sex like crazy. Where did this "woman were pure and trad back in the day!" even start? women have always been whores.
That my point, foid degeneracy is something that exists before social media and isn't something pushed by a minority of foids.
College might push it only if they do literature or gender studies or some shit. A foid studying physics isn't gonna hear from her physics professor that she needs to go out and enjoy her life
Bro, what the fuck are you talking about, how many foids are even in stem back then and if you think foids studying stem makes them any less of a whore than I don't know what your basing your ideas on outside of the bluepill shit. I went to college for a single semester trying to be a stemcel and the majority of the class were foids, not curries or rice. A lot of those foids existed in the same circles as sluts in fact there is no way to even delineate between stem foids versus humanities foids. The entire selling point of america colleges and the crazy expenses is access to young people and the oppurtunity for sex. Like literally outside of the dorms there were free condoms and the RAs talked to make sure were have some signs to let people know we where having sex. Its brootal

Good, I hope Iran's birthrate drops to 0.1 per foid
@incelerated

Can you fucking read you faggot? I stated again that i there is a correlation in every where and when then it’s is likely to be a causation.
learn English retard. I have been struggling to understand what you're saying for an hour now. Correlation doesn't mean causation no matter how many times you tell yourself that it does. Also your logic doesn't apply to my county
As i imagined you don’t give a shit about evidence since you are a infiltrator and only care about pretending to want evidence while you could easily go in scientific blackpill studies and get all your answers. If yo weren’t a troll infiltrator or course
You provided no evidence, you just said "x happens so y must be true" with 0 proof. C