Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist activist calls Russia to import Indian men. Lifefuel for currycels.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Moscow, Sep 11 (UNI) ''Indian men promise the ideal marriage to Russian women, affected by exorbitant male death rates largely through Russian men's unhealthy lifestyles,'' feels Maria Arbatova, leading Russian feminist author and a prominent television presenter. The International Biographical Centre of Cambridge, UK, recently awarded her its 20th Century Outstanding Achievement gold medal. India can be of help now that Russia has come to grips with its formidable demographic problem, Ms Arbatova said at the presentation of 'A Taste of India', her latest book, at the 20th Moscow International Book Fair. Her book appeared on sale last spring, and later became a bestseller.

JFL @ not JBCmaxxing in slavland. JFL @ not being curry in 2022. JFL @ not believing JBC is law. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Russia is incredibly racist. If this actually happened, there would be a civil war in Russia :lul:

Russia is incredibly racist. If this actually happened, there would be a civil war in Russia :lul:
Russians hate feminists lol.
This whore has no political power

AXoe4b6 460s

Curriez should colonise those rusky cunts

They need more infantry for the invasion of Ukraine.

I legit know a curry trucel who ascended with a 3/10 russian foid. Many such cases
They need more infantry for the invasion of Ukraine.
Might as well attract them with white pussy since Russia def doesn't have the money to afford Indian infantrymen

The alcohol consumption in Russia per capita is 14liters of alcohol per year which is around 40 drinks per year.

That just makes me feel great about myself eh... I doubt I'll live past 50.

One shouldn’t take serious what feminists say. Imagine, she said, „Import humans from another countrie to breed“. No healthy human with an IQ above 80 would say something like that, but we've gotten used to the insanity of feminists and are tired of asking „why?“, so their oddity doesn't get noticed that easy anymore.

Last edited:
they're calling them to harvest their organs

:feelskek::feelskek: JBC is not a thing, cumskins are just trying to cope

I know cucktow channel like sandman promote it as a fact. its not :feelsseriously:

They need cannon fodder for Ukraine. Having trouble finding Russian recruits for the military.

Russians already look down on the minorities that live within their borders and speak Russian, Indians can only expect even worse treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back