Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist LGBT+ screams

Not watching that.

as cringe as that foid is public preachers are annoying as fuck.

that cumskin is a woman?

I love how her screams draw in a cumskin soyboy to defend her
Bwindi gorilla crying 1

Last edited:
At least public preach about something positive, not that feminist bullcrap.
the ones I've encountered always preach about random bible shit or the end of the world or whatever. Does anyone even get converted through these people? I've never encountered a street preacher that made me think "wow this guy knows what he's talking about. let me join him". I'm always nice to them and if they are handing something out I will take it respectfully but I've never taken them seriously either.

Typical IT user

imagine disturbing a whole neighborhood, because 1 guy has not the same political views as you
yes! sorry, just a typical foid!

Average western foid in 2020

Another stronk empowered whaman screaming her ass off to get what she wants.

jew vs jew

Lol. They both can goto hell

Volcel if you wouldn't

as cringe as that foid is public preachers are annoying as fuck.
I don't believe in God so I guess I would be annoyed by a public preacher, but I appreciate the fantastic trolling power of this one.
jew vs jew

Lol. They both can goto hell
Hell for them would be to continue that exchange for eternity.

Last edited:
The guy is a religious lunatic who believes in a magical being in the skies , the girl is a crazed feminist who thinks there 70 genders. Both are crazy.

Faggots are seriously mentally ill and if a christian god existed he would create a natural disaster to destroy humanity.

These videos just show how cucked the males have become. We can no longer beat these crazed whores even when it is morally right to do so.

I swear, world wide about 500 million women at least and over 100 million in US alone require a severe beating for society to heal and prosper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back