Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminist: Male population should be lowered to 10%, rest should be put into working camps (and most likely killed)

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

It's not a new idea in 1892 Lois Waisbrooker had similar feminist ideology.

Male holocaust has only begun, future looks grim for both incels, normies, chadlites and chads only absolute top% of men - Gigachads will have privilege to fuck and breed with foids.

Not-Chad genocide basically, their final goal.

Tyrone definatly ravaged her and now she is sore and sad.

Wait is that real? Might as well place gold stars on our shirts.

these dumb fucks greatly underestimate how much civilisation is dependent on men, mostly working class men, who build and maintain every fucking structure on the planet and also deliver every object from point A to B

If you want to get a social collapse, that's how you get one.

Cucktears will stay far away from this.

these dumb fucks greatly underestimate how much civilisation is dependent on men, mostly working class men, who build and maintain every fucking structure on the planet and also deliver every object from point A to B

Even this cucked West has men in pretty much all the important positions. The reason why feminism is allowed is because these powerful men don't even care about the rambling of women. Only the working class men get shat on because of feminism.

Cucktears will stay far away from this.
They will volunteer to get executed by foids in those male extermination camps all with soylent smile on their faces.

Hmmm.. I wonder which 10% she’ll keep..

Creepy Genocidal freaks. All Foids that even mutter this ideology should be taken to the ocean and drowned in it.

Brutal but normal, that's what foid are designed to do: cutting out genetically inferior male.

If that somehow happened then the female population would proportionately starve and die off as only men can build and maintain a functioning society.

that would be lifefuel, with all the other 90% dead, they would be no cucks to stop me, once i go full ER/Genghis Kahn

They're definitely trying to create a lookist caste system, seeking to punish ugly men for any and all sexual expression, while simultaneously trying to get them out of the workforce. 4th wave feminism is essentially weaponized lookist bigotry.

Male population should be lowered to 10% by this she means killing ugly men,not chads.

I agree with her. Every man should be live like Ganondorf, with a whole city of women serving as his personal slave harem. Weak and cowardly men should be exterminated.

She is right that a society with a female majority is more peaceful, but foids don't belong in leading positions and in reality she just wants a sub-8-male-genocide.

She is right that a society with a female majority is more peaceful, but foids don't belong in leading positions and in reality she just wants a sub-8-male-genocide.
no society with a female majority is hell lol

I would love to die in a war against globalist feminism....

Imagine if this was reversed.

Cucktears wont touch this

Basically ER's plan but with reversed genders

Wait is that real? Might as well place gold stars on our shirts.

No she is trolling. She was also promoting a "national castration day" where all males are lead to a place where they are being castrated and everyone is celebrating. She is obviously not serious. Just a Youtube attention hoe.

This is the end game of feminism btw. It has never been an equality movement. Ever since the beginning, every step has been made so eventually females will be the dominant force of society, with a small population of good looking males to give them company.

no society with a female majority is hell lol
This. It has been proven that in the West Queens have initiated conflicts (proportionately) 35% times more than Kings.
TFL at female only society

We need a male-female populatio equal society but with no women rights
This. It has been proven that in the West Queens have initiated conflicts (proportionately) 35% times more than Kings.
TFL at female only society

Feminist: Male population should be lowered to 10% chads only, rest should be put into working camps (and most likely killed)

This is what all foids actually think.

I agree, but only non-incels should be put away. Then foids have no choice but to breed with us

Just try it cunt, we need a proper civil war

I agree with her. Every man should be live like Ganondorf, with a whole city of women serving as his personal slave harem. Weak and cowardly men should be exterminated.
Im also a supporter of Euthanasia .
Like the Spartans did or Hitler .
But Men shouldnt be the only ones affected by it .
Ugly Women should be killed off too .
Or better yet , send straigth to concentration camps so the Good looking people can enjoy their Life in Luxury .

Im also a supporter of Euthanasia .
Like the Spartans did or Hitler .
But Men shouldnt be the only ones affected by it .
Ugly Women should be killed off too .
Or better yet , send straigth to concentration camps so the Good looking people can enjoy their Life in Luxury .
This, if ugly women go too, that's fine with me. Also sub 90 iq people and lgbtefghijklmnop's.

She’s a feminist so, according to cucktear’s logic, she is right.

lol i like how this is okay and posted on vice but if we said the same thing we are extremists

Genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership, and natural femoid population can be lowered to 0%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back