Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist mother castrates toddler son

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★

What's it with feminists and cutting off boys genitalia? First circumcision, now this. They really do want to "cut us down to size", so to speak...I hope that one day, we have an incel president who will go DeathCon 1 on FEMINISTS...

Next time some slut asks me why I don't feel bad about sluts getting "sexually assaulted" (when they were dressed immodestly and drunk), I will just show her this link and then hopefully she will shut her cocksucking whore mouth

This is why foids should be slaves to men (in real life)

i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often and that normies care enough to make an article about it

She wasn't a feminist, she was on drugs. Read the title next time, it's not too hard.

She wasn't a feminist, she was on drugs. Read the title next time, it's not too hard.
any female who would do this to a man is a feminist, she was also on drugs, but she was a feminist. I hate feminists

What's it with feminists and cutting off boys genitalia? First circumcision, now this. They really do want to "cut us down to size", so to speak...I hope that one day, we have an incel president who will go DeathCon 1 on FEMINISTS...

Next time some slut asks me why I don't feel bad about sluts getting "sexually assaulted" (when they were dressed immodestly and drunk), I will just show her this link and then hopefully she will shut her cocksucking whore mouth
jesus fuck man this makes me fucking rage so hard I would slap this bitch

Women shouldn't be categorized as humans. They should get their frontal lobes removed on birth and used as sex toys for the rest of their life until their expiration date (30 years old)

jesus fuck man this makes me fucking rage so hard I would slap this bitch
If I were the judge I would sentence her to be clitorectomized, infibulated, and hysterectomized with no anesthesia or stitches afterwards...

We are suffering a genocide. Is the UN well aware of our critical situation or they're PART of the problem?

This is a GENOCIDE. We're being torn apart.