Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists' "solution" to incel problem: teach men to respect women

DNW. hope all feminists get raped

Also sick of hearing "young men used to be sent away to die in wars to prevent from hurting women"
What a load of regurgitated bullocks. No, the reason wars existed is because men had balls and enjoyed conquest. It wasn't to protect le heckin women

Also sick of hearing "young men used to be sent away to die in wars to prevent from hurting women"
What a load of regurgitated bullocks. No, the reason wars existed is because men had balls and enjoyed conquest. It wasn't to protect le heckin women
I don't mind much. These words need to be taken with the context that men had something to fight for; for the Soviet Union and Germany of WW2 where battles were brutal, this quote is very much in relevance when it comes to protection of family.

However, "protecting" if you're fighting against Afghanistan or something is just nonsense.

So many things are analysed through misandrist lens in hindsight while discarding other correlated topics, war crime (rape) in this case, to justify modern day's misandry. This greater good shit will be kept being peddled by these soulless fools until the wheels fall off for good.

I don't mind much. These words need to be taken with the context that men had something to fight for; for the Soviet Union and Germany of WW2 where battles were brutal, this quote is very much in relevance when it comes to protection of family.

However, "protecting" if you're fighting against Afghanistan or something is just nonsense.
I interpreted that young men were sent to war to die to protect foids from their own men. I have just gotten into the habit of extracting worst possible interpretation from whatever foids say.

I interpreted that young men were sent to war to die to protect foids from their own men. I have just gotten into the habit of extracting worst possible interpretation from whatever foids say.
Perhaps I misunderstood. Anyway,I'm not against this interpretation. It means, something is needed to be done about young men, and it won't be sending us to camps as young men are most productive members of society and only demographic that can physically serve as soldiers

i fucking hate feminism its so fucking cucked

nah, men went on spiritual path, war, adventures to foreign lands, etc because they had something to believe in.

So many things are analysed through misandrist lens in hindsight while discarding other correlated topics, war crime (rape) in this case, to justify modern day's misandry. This greater good shit will be kept being peddled by these soulless fools until the wheels fall off for good.

That's right goym, you go to war because you have balls and enjoy conquest, the fact that you help my millionaire lifestyle it's just a coincidence
Download 9

That's not remotely logical...

Go to war where you may get killed in order to find a mate? Your wife cheats on you when you're gone, which has always been common and people here may hate it, but understandable when the goal is to procreate.

No, men went to war because they had pride in their nation. Even most normies don't feel that way anymore, and rightfully so.

Go to war where you may get killed in order to find a mate? Your wife cheats on you when you're gone, which has always been common and people here may hate it, but understandable when the goal is to procreate.

No, men went to war because they had pride in their nation. Even most normies don't feel that way anymore, and rightfully so.
I think he's specifically addressing the type of join ISIS and so on.

I think he's talking strictly in the sense of conquest, where there's really nothing there for you in your lands (no mate, no children, no title etc.), so you explore and adventure elsewhere to seek those things. Incel at home, lord and governor with concubines and slaves abroad.

Your wife cheats on you when you're gone, which has always been common and people here may hate it, but understandable when the goal is to procreate.
I understand the masculine urge to be 'rational' but remember foids never give an inch to men. Wish more incels would choose their words wisely.

Perhaps I misunderstood. Anyway,I'm not against this interpretation. It means, something is needed to be done about young men, and it won't be sending us to camps as young men are most productive members of society and only demographic that can physically serve as soldiers
Notice the stutter at 0:57. He realised the 'incels' ended up graping after all, just not local foids. So much gaslighting and beating around the bush, yet, won't straight up tell us how unneeded we are.

I think he's talking strictly in the sense of conquest, where there's really nothing there for you in your lands (no mate, no children, no title etc.), so you explore and adventure elsewhere to seek those things. Incel at home, lord and governor with concubines and slaves abroad.
People went to war partly also because the resources were scarce. I think this is dog whistling to govts to send men into meat grinders. This misandrist 'logic' has become quite the META recently.

Nobody is not nearly as eager for war because they don't have to worry about basic necessities despite rampant hypergamy. Evidenced by how war-torn poverty-stricken (African) countries are.

Last edited:
NO, THEY WILL RESPECT MY PENIS

WHY DOES FOREIGN BROWN ETHNIC WOMAN HAVE DUMB FACE

Why would I as an incel respect foids when they reject me? To get respect you have to earn it.

Absolutely. We're living in such times that even history is becoming foid-centric. This is so fucking disgusting. It makes my blood boil to see this skank reducing monks to incels or this fag doing the same to courageous men of the past, just in order to, once more, put the blame on men instead of the modern whore.

I adressed this in another thread :

Is this guy a historian ? He spouts off whatever he feels like without an ounce of evidence. If you read between the lines, saying an incel problem always existed and was one of the big factors in history immediately shifts blame to the average non-Chad man and implies that we really are those big mean brutes and rapists that MUST be sent to war to either die or enslave other women, or be locked up in a monastery coping with religion. Noooo goyim, it's not all these women whoring it out and being absolute garbage human beings, or all the culture around you decaying and being thoroughly niggerfied ! :feelskek: "IT'S YOU !" :soy: as was saying J.Cuckerson.

This is so insulting and dehumanizing but hey it's a man saying that of course, what would you expect from normies ? They're always so eager to throw their own gender under the bus as long as they get theirs. Because essentially what he means is that men really are how women see them (after feminism brainwashed them).

In reality the societies he refers to (viking, islamic and portuguese) were completely different from each other but even when the incel lense might apply, like in the viking and islamic case (cause they were polygamous societies), you have to keep in mind that :

1. Women were so thoroughly controlled and their opinions and wants irrelevant (they weren't the stuck up, arrogant, narcy bitches we have now), that the claim he makes is a fucking stretch. Powerful men would just leave one uglier foid to one lesser men and problem solved :lul: polygamy was just the luxury of the powerful, most men had one wife and didn't ask for much.

2. These societies were all male-centric to an absurd degree when compared with our societies now. Leaving a man without a wife just cause he's not some handsome Jack of all trades motherfucker was not a thing and male devaluation wasn't so rampant.

The claim that portuguese explorators were incels is probably the most stupid shit he said :

1. Their numbers were quite small which doesn't fit with a "surplus of men" narrative.

2. It wasn't a polygamous society at all.

3. It was a proud, highly organized christian society turned outwards after they kicked the muzzies out of the iberic peninsula. It produced highly motivated men that would discover the world while jumping into the void and make empires fall despite being vastly outnumbered (yes i'm lumping the spaniards together here but it's pretty much the same thing). Good luck accomplishing that kind of thing with men that are constantly ridiculed, made to feel like they are trash and like it's their faut that they can't even find one loyal wife :feelskek: this would never happen lmao.

Foids and especially feminists deserve absolutely no respect

People went to war partly also because the resources were scarce. I think this is dog whistling to govts to send men into meat grinders. This misandrist 'logic' has become quite the META recently.

Nobody is not nearly as eager for war because they don't have to worry about basic necessities despite rampant hypergamy. Evidenced by how war-torn poverty-stricken (African) countries are.
Ok but sex is a resource

Beyond the ice wall

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

she would be rotting here if she was born a man fucking pajeeta whore

this bitch has built a whole fuckign career out of muh oppression and muh sexism and muh racism i hope she gets fucking beheaded after being graped in metro exodus

The most brootal part is that disgusting smirking pajeeta sitting there acting like killing off incels and young men on retarded shit like this make sense, but in a way its the blackpill. Some retarded ugly pajeeta has more SMV than all the explorers and warriors that came before, its brootal

What a load of shit. This guy said too many words to say "I'm a cuck".

1. Society has never been gynocentric like today. The value of of a man has never been attached to whether women like you or not, so being a virgin was not a problem. Society also wasn't degenerate and didn't put value into being promiscuous;
  2. Men from these "incel institutions" led a life of discipline, commitment, spirituality and pioneering. They achieved great things. They weren't sent there to not hurt women JFL;
  3. He took the "young man syndrome" term out of his ass.

In short, incels are a problem today because society gives too much value to women and sex. These men are rejected by women and society. In the past this didn't happen. Men who didn't get sex weren't automatically hated outcasts. Men were valued because being a man you're capable of getting things done.

Respecting women is what brought me here. Only thing foids respect is violence

'just be simp' theory jfl

What a load of shit. This guy said too many words to say "I'm a cuck".

1. Society has never been gynocentric like today. The value of of a man has never been attached to whether women like you or not, so being a virgin was not a problem. Society also wasn't degenerate and didn't put value into being promiscuous;
  2. Men from these "incel institutions" led a life of discipline, commitment, spirituality and pioneering. They achieved great things. They weren't sent there to not hurt women JFL;
  3. He took the "young man syndrome" term out of his ass.

In short, incels are a problem today because society gives too much value to women and sex. These men are rejected by women and society. In the past this didn't happen. Men who didn't get sex weren't automatically hated outcasts. Men were valued because being a man you're capable of getting things done.
:yes::yes::yes:

This is largely the reason so many men are incels. Boomer parents taught them to respect women and treat them like ladies. Meanwhile chad beats her everyday but she stays with him for 8 years