Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists wondering why women enjoy rape

Read comments

Stop the fucking pro-rape threads you fed

“ everything that doesn’t appeal to my moralfagging is glowposting” is such a tired fucking argument. Don’t you people ever sit down and realize that we will never be liked? If we censor ourselves to get good boy points, we’ll be met with empty platitudes at best and literal brainwashing at worst. Or we can say what we want and have them idly wish for our deaths.

“ everything that doesn’t appeal to my moralfagging is glowposting” is such a tired fucking argument. Don’t you people ever sit down and realize that we will never be liked? If we censor ourselves to get good boy points, we’ll be met with empty platitudes at best and literal brainwashing at worst. Or we can say what we want and have them idly wish for our deaths.
Big difference between ‘I feel resentful for women rejecting me’ and ‘I hope people get raped’

Not a moralfag just not retarded

I never understood why foids are so hybristophilous

Meh next time find a thread on feminists reacting to the fact that foids on average enjoy rape (by non-incels)and orgasm more often during it

1658804439017284.jpg

Meh next time find a thread on feminists reacting to the fact that foids on average enjoy rape (by non-incels)and orgasm more often during it
You really believe the kike labcoats behind these ‘studies’

You really believe the kike labcoats behind these ‘studies’
Yes I believe in science. Are you a WN who believes that all white women are queens who are just misguided which is the only reason they don't want to breed with you?

Rape by definition is unwanted sex. Implies struggling and violence because it is against the foid’s wishes
Whether or not a foid wants sex is not up to her free will. It is more like an equation with one unambiguous, predetermined answer, composed of the man’s looks, height, overall SMV, wealth, the foid’s own SMV, etc. it’s entirely deterministic. Muh foid consent means nothing. Rape is sex with an insufficiently high SMV man.

Anyways, violent sex =/= Rape. Violent sex = violent sex. And foids like violent sex, just with Chad. Reminder that female sexuality revolves around male violence. 99% of sexually rewarded, sexually dimorphic male traits lend themselves to fighting success, and fighting success only improves when these traits improve (height, frame, skeleton, wrists, bideltoid, browridge, mandible, skull size, etc). . So tbh we can substitute “BARE FISTS MURDER POTENTIAL” for “sexual market value” and we’d still be talking about the exact same thing lmfao. About the only 2 things I can think of that are pussywetting but do not contribute to fighting success are hairline and dick size

Last edited:
Ewww fat dikes drying to get off

What is scientific about retarded studies which justify rape?
They're retarded because you think they encourage something? Spoken like a normie who doesn't believe in anything that contradicts his feefees. Though you said kike which is why I assumed you're a white nationalist cuck

ur pfp is literally ER u cant go lecturing others about glow arguments since obviously some1 shining as bright as u wouldn't mind glowposts. theses posts are stupid and glow too hard. obviously women like to be dominated by chad if they enjoyed being raped by normies and incels rape wouldn't be controversial.
No one is fucking saying they like incel rape, just rape in the general sense of domination like you said. They don’t “ like” rape IE publicly because them getting raped by incels would take away there buying power. They’d fuck chad anyway so they don’t care, they would’ve chosen it anyway so it’s still a choice, but incels it’s the opposite. And yeah, it nevER gets bettER, so what?

I can make women hate rape.

Feminists should love me.

Read comments on that post Reddit

The studies have no basis in reality, no one enjoys being raped.
I'm not gonna find the studies for you but I'll end this at welcome to incels.is greycel read the wiki

Sneed

This is one of the reasons why I don’t believe foids about anything they say