Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Femoid complaining about "how lonely she is" SMH

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
This isn't the first time I've heard femoid complain about being lonely even though I seen them getting hit on by guys they don't find attractive and flat out rejecting them afterwards. Lately this shit beginning to bother me about femoid hypocrisy and lack of self awareness on the definition of loneliness. Femoid has never ever been lonely because at one point these femoid were ask out on dates, around friends and have supportive family members around always. They will never know what is it like to be truly alone.

What you have to keep in mind is that all things are relative, and you can't expect anyone to operate beyond the bounds of what their frame of reference allows them to understand. From a female perspective it's entirely normal and expected that some guys will make passes at them, thus this isn't entered into the equation when they assess how lonely they are or are not. It's not necessarily hypocrisy but rather more like solipsism; they have not considered anything outside of themselves and thus their judgments are only made based on what they perceive as standard.

A woman who says she is "lonely" after turning down a date isn't necessarily lying, she simply has a complete inability to conceive of any state of existence more pathetic than her own.

It's just how people are bro. I do agree though that true, absolute loneliness is something that almost no women could ever conceive of.

What you have to keep in mind is that all things are relative, and you can't expect anyone to operate beyond the bounds of what their frame of reference allows them to understand. From a female perspective it's entirely normal and expected that some guys will make passes at them, thus this isn't entered into the equation when they assess how lonely they are or are not. It's not necessarily hypocrisy but rather more like solipsism; they have not considered anything outside of themselves and thus their judgments are only made based on what they perceive as standard.

A woman who says she is "lonely" after turning down a date isn't necessarily lying, she simply has a complete inability to conceive of any state of existence more pathetic than her own.

It's just how people are bro. I do agree though that true, absolute loneliness is something that almost no women could ever conceive of.
Very Interesting !!! It true, females won't lower there standards anything less then Chad.

A femoid cannot be lonely, the aberage frmoid can gather 100 beta orbiter whiteknights in less than a week.