Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Femoid gets disgusting cucks lusting after her on lookism.net

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

https://lookism.net/Thread-Proof-that-I-m-a-real-girl
Screen Shot 2018 04 20 at 31859 AM

All these thirsty males...

"how an actual girl thinks and feels, rather than weird made up toxic "theories"."

"TOXIC"

I used to like writing on lookism back in the day and there were some pretty interesting people, but I just got tired of 18 olds obsessing over they zygos and left tbh

lookism is such a clusterfuck

Her house looks rich also typical female building her orbiting army

Her house looks rich also typical female building her orbiting army
The femoid should at least be giving the members sex to make it less cucked. There's nothing valuable a femoid has to say.

Just another whore Tyger paid off

glad i found this site. Fucking hated their userbase

Couldn't get orbiters irl. So goes to Lookism for e-Chads and e-normies orbiters.
JFjlzvE.png

Lookism really is cancer and it's all the mods/admins fault, they just don't give a fuck about anything incel related, and are only half-ineterested in aesthetics. If the moderation really gave a damn about the site they would've autobanned all the fake "female" accounts Tyger sets up, and banned any and all females on principle. Instead they allowed fugly attention whores(I think Harper was the first one in early 2016), male attention whores/rate me chadlites, roid-rage gymcel idiots(one even became a mod) and autistic mentalcel race copers to run loose and ruin the forum.

Couldn't get orbiters irl. So goes to Lookism for e-Chads and e-normies orbiters.
Lol, I saw that desperate fat hoe too. Those guys must be some thirsty cucks to let her post on their site. The least she can do is give sexual services to the members.

If the moderation really gave a damn about the site they would've autobanned all the fake "female" accounts Tyger sets up, and banned any and all females on principle. Instead they allowed fugly attention whores(I think Harper was the first one in early 2016), male attention whores/rate me chadlites, roid-rage gymcel idiots(one even became a mod) and autistic mentalcel race copers to run loose and ruin the forum.
I agree, being reckless and letting anyone in will kill a site for incels. No wonder many of them fled here.

Lol, I saw that desperate fat hoe too. Those guys must be some thirsty cucks to let her post on their site. The least she can do is give sexual services to the members.
Bet you she is a hypergamous whore taking full advantage of juggernaut law and filtering out the non chad members

Bet you she is a hypergamous whore taking full advantage of juggernaut law and filtering out the non chad members
Of course, and then she'll say she picked him based on his "personality" and definitely not his looks.